Page 85 of 358 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    That's what I thought too but you can still see new items.

Just click Cancel/X on the log in over and over until it eventually disappears. Slowly the page will load behind it without pictures but you can still see new prizes and point values.

There is a $5 Pizza Pizza gift card up there now.
    Wow, thanks for the tip! How did you find out about this hack/work around. 4545 for $5 Pizza Pizza gift card! Guess I will be ordering this!
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

random, really. Just was hoping it would go away if i kept clicking cancel lol and it eventually did.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I see a pair of empire theater gift card, i ordered it

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks, i got the cineplex passes (excellent stocking stuffers for step-son!). Coke has been very good to me lately.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i kinda forgot about icoke, thanks for the thread ill start entering some pins!
    Swagbucks is the best way to get free stuff! Try it. please use my referral link 90$ in paypal gift cards so far http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Lyssapaquette475

http://www.zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=lyssapaquette475 <- i'm new please use referral

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

I noticed that the prices are staying a bit longer than a few months ago....
    I remember back in July/August/Sept the prices were gone within minutes. Now they'r staying a bit longer and they are re-stocking back - finally!!
    **not getting that much stress anymore

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What exactly is this staging site that everyone is talking about? :s

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Henderson Bas (theniceagency.com) runs iCoke.ca for Coca-Cola. Before they update the official iCoke.ca website they use their own "staging" site where they place new designs (the christmas design for example), prizes, contests, etc. You can't order from this site since it's just for testing but since we've found it you can use it to view prizes that will soon appear on the iCoke.ca website. So basically we can cheat and see what upcoming prizes are coming out and how much they are going to cost before they are officially out.

However lately it's been asking for a Username/Password to enter. I am guessing they realized we were using the website to sneak peak at future stuff and they are trying to thwart our efforts to see. However you can just click cancel over and over and eventually you can see the website (although severely broken). It's located here:
    https://icoke2.stage.theniceagency.c...s/buy/list/all
    Last edited by BobSagget; Thu, Nov 25th, 2010 at 06:30 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    Henderson Bas (theniceagency.com) runs iCoke.ca for Coca-Cola. Before they update the official iCoke.ca website they use their own "staging" site where they place new designs (the christmas design for example), prizes, contests, etc. You can't order from this site since it's just for testing but since we've found it you can use it to view prizes that will soon appear on the iCoke.ca website. So basically we can cheat and see what upcoming prizes are coming out and how much they are going to cost before they are officially out.

However lately it's been asking for a Username/Password to enter. I am guessing they realized we were using the website to sneak peak at future stuff and they are trying to thwart our efforts to see. However you can just click cancel over and over and eventually you can see the website (although severely broken). It's located here:
    https://icoke2.stage.theniceagency.c...s/buy/list/all
    when you say 'that will soon appear', how soon? minutes later? hours?

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Aw man, I missed the pizza pizza card again!!! What am I going to do with all my points!...
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julyprincess View Post
    Aw man, I missed the pizza pizza card again!!! What am I going to do with all my points!...
    Only on the staging site, not out on the regular site.
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

BTW - if anyone has multiple cineplex gift cards if you complain via email to their customer service they will transfer the balance between cards onto one. However you have to wait for them to ship you a new card.

After what happened the other day I emailed them ticked out about it and they said they would do it. I already spent most of the cards so I don't think i will bother, but hey for anyone else...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CaraMiaxxx View Post
    Just sent you a pm
    Cara
    tyvm appreicate it

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I managed to grab the Empire tix last night. The theater is in the mall that is close to me

...but the Cineplex tix I got, I have to go so far out of my way to use them at a SilverCity because the two Cineplex cinemas have closed down - that I'm dreading it lol
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I need one code for movie tix if anyone has one and wants to trade for a pampers code PM me.

Page 85 of 358 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Thread Information