User Tag List

Page 156 of 358 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Is anyone else having problems adding coke pins to their accounts? I have tried 4 of them and they all come as as invalid

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ladydarcie
    I made $695 on Swagbucks last year
    and $206 on Clix and I only joined this past April http://www.clixsense.com/?6397531 (if you like to do tasks, then Clix is a great site as they pay you a $5.00 bonus for every $50.00 worth of tasks you complete.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSteph View Post
    We got ours today too!!! We weren't expecting the game because we couldn't find it on the shipping status page, but it came! The game, plus coupon for 2L Coke, plus 4 Coke Glasses, plus 3 bags of popcorn! YAY!
    That's what I got too! It was a surprise to me too but yay! We got the "Guess Who?" game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yay! Received my Delivery Notice from Canada Post to pick up the parcel. I'll pick it up in the morning
    --Castle

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The dollar store Coke Zero PIN was not an iTunes one. Darn--I tried twice, got invalid PIN, but when I entered it as a regular PIN it was fine. Then I noticed my bottle label was not for iTunes...the whole point of buying the pop today was for a credit. (Could kick myself but why bother.)
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ladydarcie View Post
    Is anyone else having problems adding coke pins to their accounts? I have tried 4 of them and they all come as as invalid
    I had one 591 mL and it said invalid I emailed iCoke several days ago and the 2L PIN worked.I just tried to enter 591 mL right now and it said invalid.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I bought two 591ml bottles today and both codes did not work.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I have a whole bunch of PIN's that are not working. Saying that they've either been used or in valid!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I have a couple pins not working too. Just holding on to them and trying in a week or two. I think a couple I had a week or so go, finally worked -- those were from cases.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How are people winning more than one prize, AND they're shipping them to people in the one box?
    I just got a call after I emailed them asking why I got the board game, even though I filled in forms for the PS3. Jackie said she found two accounts with the same IP, so now I will only get the game pack, even though I won the PS3 just 3 days after the contest started , and this is just the secondary prize on my husband's account!! I'm SO pissed. She said because me and my husband signed up from the same house, they're stopping the truck from delivering my PS3 to me because we got the prize pack. I'm so mad. I emailed them! but now they're disqualifying me for being honest that I got the game pack too. Oh well. It's official. I am done with coke.
    Last edited by LeftHook; Thu, Mar 31st, 2011 at 10:00 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

was on i coke.ca last night and there is sweet f all on there now it was great when it first started cause you could get empire movie passes for 5000 points and now they don't even have it they have 1 page of stuff nothing by province. If you want to see prizes check out the us icoke site i contaced i coke.ca once and about the stuff there and they said were always updating stuff just a bunch of bs.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LeftHook View Post
    How are people winning more than one prize, AND they're shipping them to people in the one box?
    I just got a call after I emailed them asking why I got the board game, even though I filled in forms for the PS3. Jackie said she found two accounts with the same IP, so now I will only get the game pack, even though I won the PS3 just 3 days after the contest started , and this is just the secondary prize on my husband's account!! I'm SO pissed. She said because me and my husband signed up from the same house, they're stopping the truck from delivering my PS3 to me because we got the prize pack. I'm so mad. I emailed them! but now they're disqualifying me for being honest that I got the game pack too. Oh well. It's official. I am done with coke.
    That's terrible they should have given you the prize you won first.Must be different people you talked to then the people packing the multiple prizes into boxes for other winners.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

added 10 pins today no problem and got a package slip that i'm 90% sure is my prize pack so, yay
    if (youreHappy && youKnowIt) {
    clapYourHands();
    }

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I noticed icoke pins expire today. March 31 2011.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    That's terrible they should have given you the prize you won first.Must be different people you talked to then the people packing the multiple prizes into boxes for other winners.
    I know! there's people who got multiple prizes in their name! and I'm utterly shocked by this. I'm not mad at the people who did win-I'm mad that there's a double standard going on. I was so looking forward to using the PS3 for my 4 boy's Easter gift too

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LeftHook View Post
    Why are you mad because you broke the rules and were punished ? people cheat and have different accounts through work or friends email addresses they check ip's not mailing addresses. The prizes are sent from a mailing company not from coke. If you were being "honest" and had one account and stoped at one prize you would have your ps3.

Thread Information