hogama likes this.

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

$10 E-Gift - Coca-Cola™ Swag. is back.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I hope more 2L bottles of coke have icoke pins! They are very hard to find!
    Angela273 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

looking for pins, please pm me if you have any for trade
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

WOW I haven't visited this thread in awhile!

Always looking for iCoke pins as well if anyone has some to trade

jezz likes this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I saw this on another site in the states wow what people will do http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/24...oca-cola-scam/
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    I saw this on another site in the states wow what people will do http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/24...oca-cola-scam/
    Wow! I wonder how they did that!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Wow! I wonder how they did that!

One of the other news stations added this: Investigators said they have no idea how the women got the winning codes, but suspect there are others involved in the scam.

I guess there may be 'people' working for Coca-cola involved!
    Does anyone remember when we used the words cheat or steal--now it is just scam! Still means the same thing to me.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    One of the other news stations added this: Investigators said they have no idea how the women got the winning codes, but suspect there are others involved in the scam.

I guess there may be 'people' working for Coca-cola involved!
    Does anyone remember when we used the words cheat or steal--now it is just scam! Still means the same thing to me.

You know what`s strange? Its the fact that investigators dont know how the women got the winning codes. If that`s the case, how can they prosecute these women? Just the fact that they got all those codes? Do the codes work the same way as here in Canada? If so, then they can only enter 10 per week per household. Maybe they went dumpster diving etc. But anyway, they were found guilty on the presumption that they cheated.

So that would mean anyone who finds icoke pins in recycling machines (in Quebec) or in dumpsters etc, and enters 10 per week has a chance of being looked at for possible fraud. There`s gotta be more than what they are revealing to this whole situation.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You know what`s strange? Its the fact that investigators dont know how the women got the winning codes. If that`s the case, how can they prosecute these women? Just the fact that they got all those codes? Do the codes work the same way as here in Canada? If so, then they can only enter 10 per week per household. Maybe they went dumpster diving etc. But anyway, they were found guilty on the presumption that they cheated.

So that would mean anyone who finds icoke pins in recycling machines (in Quebec) or in dumpsters etc, and enters 10 per week has a chance of being looked at for possible fraud. There`s gotta be more than what they are revealing to this whole situation.
    You may want to read all the articles about this incident. In short:They are being charged with fraud because they used multiple false idenities. Many names were real people--so I am guessing that is where the identity thief charges are coming from. The other charges are claiming multiple prizes, when the rules specify prize limits. The local news feed are saying much more than the national news. I think the charges were not based on entering too many pins--but rather totally dishonest and illegal behavoir.

I do not believe that anyone on this site is acting in a manner that would be considered fraud by the police.
    Having said all this, I am going to finish my coke (my big treat for today) and try to remember to enter my pin!

(If I sound grumpy--sorry, I just found out I have to work on my birthday this weekend--no fun!--oh well....)
    Last edited by olivercat; Tue, Feb 26th, 2013 at 01:11 PM.
    SnowFlakey and Smartshopper21 like this.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    You may want to read all the articles about this incident. In short:They are being charged with fraud because they used multiple false idenities. Many names were real people--so I am guessing that is where the identity thief charges are coming from. The other charges are claiming multiple prizes, when the rules specify prize limits. The local news feed are saying much more than the national news. I think the charges were not based on entering too many pins--but rather totally dishonest and illegal behavoir.

I do not believe that anyone on this site is acting in a manner that would be considered fraud by the police.
    Having said all this, I am going to finish my coke (my big treat for today) and try to remember to enter my pin!

(If I sound grumpy--sorry, I just found out I have to work on my birthday this weekend--no fun!--oh well....)

Actually i did read all the article. What it all boils down to is that they got a massive amount of icoke pins and created false identities (or identity theft) and claimed a massive amount of prizes. So how did they get all those icoke pins? That`s what im wondering.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Looking to trade for pins

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Actually i did read all the article. What it all boils down to is that they got a massive amount of icoke pins and created false identities (or identity theft) and claimed a massive amount of prizes. So how did they get all those icoke pins? That`s what im wondering.
    --sorry--did not mean to sound grumpy--one of the news shows says they stated that they got them from recycling centers--but the cops say that the representives of the recycling centers say they do not know of these two women. The coke rep. says no way--then no comment.
    Again, I am sorry if I sounded grumpy--I think these scammers just give "online contest players" a bad name.
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Oh, hello there.
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

T9emlfj0tmxlxh
    BuggaBugga and SnowFlakey like this.
    For $10 off for new customers at www.well.ca please use promo code KicklegsSmartestCanucks
    Surveys that pay! https://legerweb.com/RMBY0

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Thank you kicklegs! I snagged this code.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Page 316 of 358 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast

Thread Information