User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I am having a carnival themed birthday party for my son, and I want to have cotton candy. Any idea where I could get some in SJ? Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

most party supply stores (event catering businesses) have these for rent...I rented one for my DD's bday party a few years ago, comes with everything including the rental and was 40.00 for 8 hours

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I don't know if we have any place in SJ where you can rent the equipment but Empire Theatres used to sell cotton candy so maybe talk to the manager to find out where they used to buy it from. I don't think the City Market sells it at...On Canada Day there were a few vendors that were selling it so there must be some place to get it, lol....Do we even have a party store here???? There used to be a party store in Moncton maybe check that out

Sounds like it will be a great party!!!

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

!

I saw your post and happened to see some this afternoon! Sobeys east has them on for 1.95 for small bag. They are located in the far back corner of the store, down by the yogurt and butter. It is in the center aisle!

Hope that helps - I was pretty excited when I spotted it Yes, I'm a shopping geek.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

A to Z rentals on Rothesay Ave is worth a try too! I know that they rent a variety of party/wedding reception supplies.

There may actually be a guy in the City Market! I haven't taken notice to see if he's still there or not BUT he used to be located on the left side of Baelman's right across from The Baking Stone. Again, It's been awhile since I've really noticed if he's there or not.... I hope he is!
    Last edited by AudiMama; Sun, Jul 18th, 2010 at 07:16 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

thanks for all the info! I ended up finding someone on the Kingston Penninsula who makes it ($2 for a large bag). She also sells it at the Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings.

Thread Information