User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I really miss getting a sneak peek at it.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present. - author unknown

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Who usually posts them? I know Harbie, Jaba, and ILC do sometimes but I haven't seen them around much lately.

Come back you guys!! Maybe they are on a summer break.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Remember that London Drugs only comes out with a flyer every OTHER week, so maybe it feels like it's been forever? Their flyer just ended July 18 so there wont be another for a week or so. I'd post them but my flyer lady likes to come Sundays... yes.... 3 days after the sales start lol
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Yes, I know it only comes out every two weeks.

One of the gals usually posted it early, on Wednesday. No one has done it for the last two or three flyers.
    The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present. - author unknown

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Awww, I also miss getting a sneak peak at the LD flyer!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I always look at all the different flyers to see if there is anything blog worthy and find no one post the flyers from the west. Sure wish someone would start so the west could have more blog post from me.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

That's true, C. I always look at Ontario's, and then raise the price a bit. I would post them, but I don't get them until Friday morning. I think everyone else would already have their copies by then.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

The flyers are always on their website - I know, not the 'early' edition, lol...

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I thought the reason they were not posted was because everything was practically free there anyway, sorry I'm a jealous easterner & quebecer to top it off
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Hmmmm, I thought the LD flyer was being posted. I guess not lol.

I also wish more West flyers would be posted. I see the East flyers and know better than to look at them now. A few weeks ago RCSS East had Pizza on for $3.67 but here it was still $7.89 'on sale'. Their flyer and ours is so different now, it's not even a sneak peak for the Westies

Quote Originally Posted by blackpup View Post
    I thought the reason they were not posted was because everything was practically free there anyway, sorry I'm a jealous easterner & quebecer to top it off
    LD actually has pretty high prices. I wouldn't shop there if I couldn't stack. Before SC the last time I was in a LD was in 1995. Sometimes the flyer has really good sales that make it worth while and make it so we don't have to PM everything.
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

There should be a new flyer out this weekend for a sale that starts next Tues.- Sat. - I know my mom (in Abby) gets their flyers today sometime - but it's too far to drive just for a sneak peek - I am curious this time esp. since it it so close to the end of the month (expiring coupons).

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I'm the same, Danam. I never shopped at LD until I came to SC and learned about stacking. Way too expensive otherwise.

I'm asking for a preview of the LD flyer that starts on Tuesday, because I won't get mine until Monday's paper. I like seeing what's coming.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Funny story... My Mom is out of town so I drove by to check on the place, just make sure everything is ok, and her flyers were there!! Including London Drugs! I'm taking pictures right now and will post.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Yay for danam!!!!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Kudos to anyone who takes the time to take pics or scan and post a flyer to give everyone a sneek peek.

It's a bit of a chore, I know!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information