User Tag List

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    432 (100%)

anyone find the smart source insert in any of the T.O. papers today?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was delivered with my Toronto Sun today

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

It was also in the National Post YESTERDAY. (I finally found it!) None in the Star yesterday anwhere that I saw. Only yesterday's NP had them. The Toronto Sun today? I didn't see them, but I only checked one.
    Last edited by uniquelyme; Sun, Jun 12th, 2011 at 05:48 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

YAY! Finally I found the SmartSource in the Toronto Sun...so I grabbed two! (there was only two left!) Not all that impressive, mostly diaper and cleaning products coupons..but there was the MIR lysol no touch soap dispenser, and $1 off on splenda...but I'm still glad that my long wait wasn't for nothing

Trace of Spades
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in Langley, BC. Nothing came in my paper this weekend. Do we know what paper it comes in? I dont even know if I am looking at the right paper insert!!

Also, I had a genius idea today!!! I work in Tsawwassen. In a restaurant. I was taking out the cardboard for the first time (just started there) and the restaurant I work in is also located in a hotel. So we share the same garbage area. ANYWAYS. Here I am taking out the cardboard, and there are giant blue bins for papers. and one of them is labelled newpaper. so i peaked in and there they were, soooooo many papers!!!!! I IMMEDIATELY thought of all the SCs out there that do "recycle runs" so i had no shame peaking in this newpaper area!!

Anyways. so my idea was, this "red plum" and "smartsource" (i am a newbie, so im not even exactly sure what im looking for!!!) bbuuut, the day it comes out, the hotel just throws (slash recycles) all there papers. Are these inserts going to be in these papers?????? My garbage area is locked!!!! so only employees can enter!! I am so excited if i could get just a few of these inserts.

But alas, I do not know when they will be in the tsawwassen newspaper. or even what one. The papers that I saw in the recycle bin were Globe and Mail. - Will they ever be in there?

Please help meeee!!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I live in Langley, BC. Nothing came in my paper this weekend. Do we know what paper it comes in? I dont even know if I am looking at the right paper insert!!

Also, I had a genius idea today!!! I work in Tsawwassen. In a restaurant. I was taking out the cardboard for the first time (just started there) and the restaurant I work in is also located in a hotel. So we share the same garbage area. ANYWAYS. Here I am taking out the cardboard, and there are giant blue bins for papers. and one of them is labelled newpaper. so i peaked in and there they were, soooooo many papers!!!!! I IMMEDIATELY thought of all the SCs out there that do "recycle runs" so i had no shame peaking in this newpaper area!!

Anyways. so my idea was, this "red plum" and "smartsource" (i am a newbie, so im not even exactly sure what im looking for!!!) bbuuut, the day it comes out, the hotel just throws (slash recycles) all there papers. Are these inserts going to be in these papers?????? My garbage area is locked!!!! so only employees can enter!! I am so excited if i could get just a few of these inserts.

But alas, I do not know when they will be in the tsawwassen newspaper. or even what one. The papers that I saw in the recycle bin were Globe and Mail. - Will they ever be in there?

Please help meeee!!!!!
    Did you check all your major newspapers in your area on both sat and sunday?? I know how it is to search with no reward lol...to make you feel better, this months smartsource wasn't that great goodluck for next time!!
    p.s. ur very lucky u have access to that big bin lol...it will be a goldmine once u can match up what they have with the newspaper that has it.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I got this alert in my email today, but as far as I know these are not coming out this weekend.

6-19 RedPlum Coupon Preview Sunday coupon preview Regional coupon inserts & value differences are to be expected! (x) before coupon = multiple of same coupon ETS = excludes trial sizes RedPlum Coupon Insert Benadryl topical product Save $2.00/1 (12/31/12) Bengay product no trial Save $3.00/1 (9/30) Brusher by Garnier Save $1.00/1 (9/19) Caladryl product Save [...]

Just Me

Trace of Spades
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IvanaSave View Post
    Did you check all your major newspapers in your area on both sat and sunday?? I know how it is to search with no reward lol...to make you feel better, this months smartsource wasn't that great goodluck for next time!!
    p.s. ur very lucky u have access to that big bin lol...it will be a goldmine once u can match up what they have with the newspaper that has it.

to be honest, no i only checked the local paper that was mailed to my house i also checked the paper stack at walmart when i went in the front door there was a bunch there but no luck.

yes, i am excited about the big bin!!!!! hopefully it pays off have you ever seen smartsource in the globe and mail?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I missed the smart source coupon insert, and the local papers' offices say they don't distribute smart source. Has anyone else had this issue?

teagys
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

how would i find smart source or red plum inserts, do i have to live in a certain area? I am in nova scotia, and i know receiving this would make my day. any help is greatly appreciated.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

now i know what days to look in the recycling bin behind my apartment building lol!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thinking about the red plum and smartsource for next month already lol would love to know what is going to be in it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Two weeks between coupon booklets........too long!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't wait! We're so new at all this, but I'm totally pumped! But question...I don't know exactly how but I accidently marked this thread as expired and I didn't mean to...how do you undo that? my bad!

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Thanks for the info on the inserts, im still making my way around the forum yet getting the hang of things.

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information