User Tag List

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I was shopping on Friday and got one of the SPECIAL casheirs that moan and groan about my coupons. I asked her right up front do you want the coupons now I do have some free products. She just held out her hand never said anything. She looked at my coupons which actually was a pretty small stockpile compared to most days, then said very loudly oh my god this is going to take me forever!!!!! I just wanted to slink under my cart for I felt like everyone was looking it was VERY busy. She was very unpleasent throw the whole thing and even when she try to give me the cheap plain Fancy Food for free instead of the Elegents she let out this big sigh. So moving on my mom was getting checked out next and I seen a manger doing change at a till I usually don't say anything but was very upset, then somebody nabbed her before me. By this time my mom was done I told her I was going to complain but just leave it the manager is gone. She said no go and find her and tell her. So I went and found her and she was very upset with the casheir appologized over and over said she is new but no way should she be treating customers like this. She also said she LOVES coupons and I shouldn't shy away ect and said she will talk to her. Well I was walking away I seen her very promtley go over to this womens till flicked her light off and took her off till. I was very surprised usually there is no satisfaction talking to a manger thus never talking to one. So all in all I am glad there was some postive results.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The day manager at my WM is great too, the weekend one not so much but I just dont shop there on the weekend unless I have to now
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

wow Kim good for you i hate it when the cashiers make me feel embarressed about using alot of coupons too especially when it is busy you did the right thing by complaining and i'm glad to hear that it wasn't all in vain

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Good for you, I did exactly the same thing last year when one was so darn snarky to me...she didn't last there too long!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Kim, aww sorry that happened to you. I never usually complain however, I did too yesterday since I had my little guy with me. He tried on some clothes at a dept. store and I left the ones that didnt fit him neatly on the rack saying "these didnt fit him." I thought this was pretty normal as they usually like to see that you are coming out with the same # you went in with and return them to their proper location? The lady tending the fitting room replied "Ya like I dont have anything better to do!" I was going to let it go but mentioned it to the supervisor on my way out. I was pretty shocked.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Im going to assume this isnt her first time being rude either! Kudos to you for saying something!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thats good for you.

I usually don`t get very rude cashiers though. One was really great actually, and she took her time while the line got bigger and then said geez you did a really good job today,lol. I think that was the day at walmart I bought $50 worth for about $17..

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Good for you for sticking up for yourself and all other coupon users. We go there and spend our hard earned money, so what if we dont wanna throw it away, but instead shop smartly!

Thread Information