User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Sun, Oct 31st, 2010
    http://spreadtheritz.com/

HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Log on to spreadtheritz.com or partagezritz.com and follow the on-screen instructions. To be entered into the Contest, you must complete the following steps:

• Register at spreadtheritz.com or partagezritz.com
    • Share a virtual Ritz cracker with a friend by selecting a cracker, selecting a message to be displayed on the cracker and emailing the cracker to a friend. You may share the virtual Ritz cracker with up to 10 friends.
    • Once your friend receives your virtual cracker, they must accept the cracker for you to be entered into the Contest. By accepting your cracker, your friend will also be entered into the Contest and you will both have a chance to win the same prize.
    • If your friend receives an instant winning message, you are each selected Potential Instant Winners of the prize indicated. You will also instantly be notified you have won by email.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prizes.

You may share a customized Ritz cracker message with up to 10 unique email addresses per day from your own unique email address. Each time a recipient confirms receipt of the message by accepting the virtual cracker you have sent you are entered into the Contest.

Each message must not infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other party, and must be suitable for publication (e.g. must not be obscene or indecent).

All messages shall become the property of Kraft Canada Inc. (“Sponsor”). The entrant irrevocably assigns and transfers to the Sponsor any and all rights, title, and interest in the message including, without limitation, all copyright. Sponsor shall have the right to edit or modify message for use in any media in perpetuity.

PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs): At the start of the Contest, there will be three (3) First Prizes, fifty (50) Second Prizes and one hundred and fifty (150) Third Prizes available to be won. The number of Prizes available to be won will diminish throughout the Contest period.

FIRST PRIZES:
    There will be three (3) First Prizes available to be won. There will be two (2) Winners assigned to each First Prize. Each Winner will receive two (2) travel vouchers (2 winners x 2 travel vouchers) that may be used for the Winner and one guest for a trip to anywhere in the world (limited to locations where Air Canada Vacations offers its services) to be redeemed with Air Canada Vacations only. Each First Prize will consist of four (4) travel vouchers in total. Each travel voucher can be redeemed for flights, hotels and/or packaged vacations and is valued at $2,500 ($2,500 x 4 = $10,000). Winners to determine number of days/nights, type of hotel accommodation, class of air travel, etc at any time, without expiration (the “Travel Voucher”). Each first prize has an approximate retail value of $10,000.

SECOND PRIZES:
    There will be fifty (50) Second Prizes available to be won. There will be two (2) Winners assigned to each Second Prize. Each winner will receive one (1) Bon Appétit™ Gift Card (2 winners x 1 gift card) valid at Milestones, Montana’s, Swiss Chalet, Kelsey’s, Harvey’s and Coza. Each gift card is valued at $50. Each Second Prize awarded will consist of two gift cards in total ($50 x 2) having an approximate retail value of $100. Each Second Prize has an approximate retail value of $100.

THIRD PRIZES:
    There will be one hundred and fifty (150) Third Prizes available to be won. There will be two (2) Winners assigned to each Third Prize. Each Winner will receive one Cineplex gift card (2 winners X 1 gift card). Each gift card is valued at $25. Each Third Prize awarded will consist of two gift cards in total ($25 x 2) having an approximate retail value of $50. Cineplex Gift cards can be used towards the purchase of any admission, concession item or merchandise at any Cineplex Entertainment theatre in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec including Cineplex Odeon, Scotiabank, SilverCity, Colossus, Coliseum, Galaxy or Cinema City. In provinces where Cineplex does not operate any theatres, the Cineplex Gift cards can be used on the online Cineplex Store to purchase any product. For the Cineplex Store, please follow this link: http://store.cineplex.com/store/prod...toreMainpageGC. Each Third Prize has an approximate retail value of $50.

Total approximate retail value of Prizes is ($10,000 x 3) + ($100 x 50) + ($50 x 150) = $42,500. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $42,500.

SC "Ritz buddies" who have volunteered their email addresses to add to your lists...

This thread is currently associated with: Aeroplan, Air Canada, Bell, Cineplex & Scene Rewards, Milestones Restaurants, Telus, Winners
    Last edited by freestuffforme; Sun, Sep 26th, 2010 at 01:22 PM.
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

Thanks! if anyone would like to swap email addy's to hit the 10 a day mark please pm me so we can add each other!! thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anyone else want to exchange emails my info is - Jeri [email protected] thanks

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

This contest is too fun!!! PM me if you want to be Ritz buddies!!! Islandgirl, I sent you a pm

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Add me too RITZ buddies!

Michael - [email protected]
    Last edited by Mtrendz; Fri, Aug 6th, 2010 at 08:49 PM.
    Get Free .5G of Gold ~ Sign up here: https://bitgold.com/r/lh41xn

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Please use these email addies to send me and to join in for everyone:

[email protected]

[email protected]
    Last edited by truckerofbc; Fri, Aug 6th, 2010 at 07:36 PM.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

My email is [email protected] to be ritz buddies

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I'll be a Ritz buddy.... [email protected]

Let's hope for some SC wins!!!
    Last edited by Psychojo213; Fri, Aug 6th, 2010 at 08:34 PM.
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

I now have 10 Ritz friends!!! Can't wait to win!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My email is [email protected] if anyone wants to send me a cracker. I already sent my limit for today, so I will send some out tomorrow to the emails in this thread

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

my email is [email protected] if anyone wants to add me.

thanks

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

thanks

bbr
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anyone win something?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    anyone win something?

I won the $50 restaurant giftcard. On another board, two members won the travel vouchers!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Last edited by Sporeo; Sun, Aug 8th, 2010 at 12:06 AM.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information