User Tag List

Thread: Value Drug Mart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you go to the Value Drug Mart in Red Deer print out the flyer from http://www.valuedrugmart.com and take the printed out flyer with you into the store. Cashiers there don't believe there is a flyer this week.Watch the prices on the shelf make sure they are the same as the price tags on the items you buy.
    This thread is currently associated with: Valumart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Emailed a complaint to Value Drug Mart head office.Finally heard back from the Red Deer Value Drug Mart.They don't send out a flyer.Basically some of their sales are optional but if take the flyer printed out they will give you the flyer price.It's my option never to go back there again.No wonder they lost so many stores downtown Edmonton,Ross Street and Port O' Call and who knows how many others.Actually Port O' Call Value Drug Mart was bulldozed because they changed the location of the Port O' Call Safeway.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

....where is the Valu Drug Mart? I grew up downtown but I so vaguely remember, lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    ....where is the Valu Drug Mart? I grew up downtown but I so vaguely remember, lol.
    Value Drug Mart is in Highland Green.Value Drug Mart downtown used to be where Red Deer Pizza 4810 Ross St is now.They just changed the uilding by bringing the building toward the street Value Drug Mart used to be set back from the street.Value Drug Mart on Ross St used to have very nice older and middle age ladies working there.
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Aug 30th, 2010 at 06:43 PM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Ah, there ya go, thanks. I remember the older ladies at VDM!!! it's all coming back to me now.

Thread Information