User Tag List

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

Has anyone else been having issues NOT receiving points in their accounts for using reusuasable bags with your PC debit or credit card? Ive been noticing this for over 4 weeks and keep calling, they keep saying the problem is fixed so ive been keeping a real close eye and STILL not getting it.

They keep saying its the stores problems but ive now gone to 4 different loblaw brand store they all key in (with their new receipt system) and still no bonus points

Went to
    2 Superstores
    2 Loblaws

Its happened around same time they changed their systems.

But i did get my bonus points for the 20X shop

Anyone???
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Really? I never paid that close attention to my points total before or afterward. Now I'm going to pay more attention.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

i didnt either until i realized they were barely increasing and i use 6-8 bags a week minimum for my household so they should of been increasing. Apparently someone will get back to me (i hope)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is the receipt supposed to show bonus points for using your own bags? How would I know if they were added or not without first checking what my points are?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

hmm That's strange, I don't shop there much anymore, but it should take 3 days to update, at least on debit purchases, can't remember about the bonus bag points, but I think it was 3 days too....very strange indeed!
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

very it wont be on your receipt but should state the code they entered

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I found out something last week when I called PC
    They are now doing each individual transaction with the points and the bag points, but so far I have not been able to figure out what the heck they are doing as none of my receipts including bags are showing up the way they explained it to me. I am about to call them again. I have had more problem with PC and getting my points, sometimes I wonder if its worth it. Now they gave you pennies back when you use the reusable bags, but if you dont ask the cashier for the pennies refund they don't give it to you? You would think that in today's sophisticated world that when then enter points for bags, it should auto give you the pennies back. I keep a running total on what points I should get and they are no wheres near close to giving me what I should have.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

Im with you on that, last week i was told it would be escalated and then i called yesterday and it was never escalated so i was told again it would be ... URGH i use at least 8 bags a week , that adds up over time (especially over 1.5 months) andmy wasted time on the phone.

Ever since they switched to the new system i see the problem. No frills is still on an old system here and i still get those points for my bags.

Im frustrated to say the least. Keep me posted artisianswindow!

Thread Information