User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    343 (100%)

I went to SDM today, tried to get 10,000 points. I bought $50.91 worth of product,paid $36.91 without tax and $37.91 with tax.I only use one coupon(for huggies diaper,which is $14 off)

I planned very carefully and had my shopping list with me,but at the end,I still didn't get the bonus points.Any idea?

I am not sure if its only the SDM I went, or maybe have to spend certain amount of money(maybe at least $40 after coupon),but it was happened another time same situation before.

I am going to return some of the product as I didn't get my bonus points,hopefully they don't give me hard time.
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Did they put your Hunggie coupon code 2002? if so then your total is just 36.91 total, not qualified for 10,000 points!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

that's weird you didn't get your bonus points , I just came from shoppers and I paid $34.30 (I had $28.00 in coupons). I got bonus points of 10000 plus regular points of 600, total for today was 10600. Did you purchase any drinks that gets charged deposit, I know one time I was trying to get bonus points and was told deposit amount wasn't included in total purchase amount. Does that make sense??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    343 (100%)

I think the cashier put the 2002 code.
    What is that code means?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lili View Post
    I went to SDM today, tried to get 10,000 points. I bought $50.91 worth of product,paid $36.91 without tax and $37.91 with tax.I only use one coupon(for huggies diaper,which is $14 off)

I planned very carefully and had my shopping list with me,but at the end,I still didn't get the bonus points.Any idea?

I am not sure if its only the SDM I went, or maybe have to spend certain amount of money(maybe at least $40 after coupon),but it was happened another time same situation before.

I am going to return some of the product as I didn't get my bonus points,hopefully they don't give me hard time.
    I had same experience months ago.
    I called, they told me: you must spend $50 after coupons, which is why I do not dare to try it again. Now I always spend $50 after coupons.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

They always say you have to spend 50$ after coupons. You don't! You just can't use free product coupons. If you use a free product coupon it will get entered as 2002. This won't count toward your total. All cents/dollars off regular coupons get entered as 2001 and they DO count towards the 50$.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lili View Post
    I think the cashier put the 2002 code.
    What is that code means?
    Code 2002 means you got free product, so you got no points counted on this one, but you DON'T have to pay tax on that 2002 product either!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Thread Information