User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    not getting your coupons back is a moot point, as customer service reimbursed you the value of the Free coupons.
    No, I did not get the money back for the coupons that weren't returned to me. The coupons that weren't returned to me were the one for free Smartbread, and one for B1G1 Sense & Spray refill. The two that she gave me back(the B3G1 Hamburger Helper, and B2G2 Glade candles) are the ones I ended up getting money back for, and Customer Service took those ones, since they were used. The problem is that she took coupons that she never rang in, but also did not return to me.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I would return anything that they did not ring in with coupon and right it off as another coupon day that didn't go as planned,good luck next time sorry you had such a crappy experience believe me I have had them like alot of people on here,as a general rule walmart sucks for coupons.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

so sorry to hear of your experience if you contacted home office and the local store called you rest assured that home office passed it on to the store manager. He gets in trouble for bad customer service. You need to name the store associate it is found on the reciept at the top "OPR#" and "TR#" and have the manager look into if that reagister is over that amount in coupons. Coupons are money don't let someone take money from you. Report it to the store manager again.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

So sorry you had such a horrible experience.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I hope this all is worked out, and that this doesn't happen to you again!

If you have a bad experience at a store,
    #1: Talk to the manager about all the people who shop regularly at the store that will no longer shop here after you tell them about this.

#2: Tell him/her about how many people you are going to tell about this experience.

#3: Say that they can buy your silence with a $100 GC! (they will probably act like your out of your mind and give you a $25 one)

I've gotten a few GC this way, also if you do get given the GC make sure you don't talk about the "terrible experience that happened at RCSS", but if you don't get given a GC just make sure you do tell as many people as you can!HAHA!
    In 2010/11 I used over $7700 in coupons!
    My 2012 goal is $6000 in coupons!

:::Alee142010:::

Rvbob
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Wonder if we should consider banning walmart only for one week

Would it work, We should try

Quitters never win, Winners never quit

There are a lot of us well
    PM me if you think we should - I will organize the protest

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I've had horrible experiences with coupons at WM.
    Contacted them, never got a response.
    Then sometimes, I've had terrific cashiers a WM.
    I hate the inconsistencies.
    Sorry you had such a crappy cashier.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I have had some bad experiences at WM too. I have found that if I have a good cashier I try to look for that one and sometimes I even ask them what day of the week they work so I can try to go shopping on those days. Sorry about your bad experience !

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

#3: Say that they can buy your silence with a $100 GC! (they will probably act like your out of your mind and give you a $25 one)
    Love, love, LOVE this!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

This happened to me last night where thecashier forgot to ring in 4 of my coupons. I checked before i left and he pulled them from the til. I went to CS and gave them to her and she didn't even look at my receipt, and handed me the cash back. IF what happened to you,happened to me i would go back with my receipt and talk to the manager and if that didnt work I would call HO just as I have in the past and the issue was resolved. I wouldn't worry so much about who likes you or doesn't as at the end of the day it's your life and your money and their error.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information