User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone tried laser hair removal? I'm considering getting it done on my underarms.

I was originally planning on getting them waxed, but was informed that I'd have to let my hair grow for 3-4 weeks which is not do-able for me! I was suggested laser hair removal and like the idea of it, but it's not something I had ever considered before so want to find out some information before I decide.

Any advice? Do's and don'ts?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hmm guess it's not very popular. I'm going for my first session tonight! Very excited at the though of eventually not having to shave my underarms!!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Let me know how it goes I was thinking of getting it done myself Hope it works out for you

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I've never considered this, but am extremely intrigued! How much does it set one back? how many sessions?! Tell!!!
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Laser hair removal can be done on both men and women. Men often choose to have areas such as the chest, back, shoulders, and even eyebrows done. Women are likely to have underarms, eyebrows, the bikini area, and the upper lip done and it be a safe and permanent hair remover that's why all prefer this.

Training and Application
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

be careful with that. my sister in law had a laser procedure done on her bikini area, and the technician was so ignorant, that burnt her. it was about 2 years ago, she is fine now, but had those burnt marks for a long time.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My sister had it done and the hair grew back. Hope your experience is better!

Trading Score
    16 (94%)

the hairs have to be zapped at the appropriate growth period to see results!

in my opinion, it takes a little extra time for some people but is totally worth it.

word of caution, the fairer your hair is, the harder it is to deplete it. darker hairs have more pigment which makes them easier to zap!
    if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hair removal currently available to consumers, Laser Hair Removal is by far the most technologically advanced,the laser hair removal treatment is also quite effective. Facial and body hair grows in three distinct stages, but can only be treated by laser while in the anagen or growth stage,hey are one of the safest hair removal treatments available,With hair removal by laser, a simple treatment series will have you looking and feeling fantastic.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I want to get everything lazered off, except for the obvious ones

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

its so worth it i had laser treatments done on me and now im hair free i recommend it to everybody

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

First of all you should go in for a consultation to determine if you are even eligible for good results. I know there are constant advancements with the technology but if you have fair hair or tanned skin I think the process can be a little more difficult. Second, it is a huge commitment... I got my bikini area done and I had to go for 7 sessions. Each session is about 3-4 weeks apart so you can catch the hair at the right growth stage. I wasn't able to tan or wax during that time of around 6 months. Also, this is not something you want to skimp on I would recommend going to a reputable place.
    Win sweet prizes just for searching!!I have won $200 in GC's for amazon.ca from swagbucks! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298645

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Personally, I would not let anybody near me nether regions with a laser of any kind...*shrug* but that's just me... lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Analyze above conversation, i think i should try laser hair removal on my hair.

Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The laser hair removal for both men and women can be. Men often chest, back and shoulders, even opt for areas like eyebrows. Women armpits, eyebrows, and bikini area, upper lip and the bottom is likely to be safe and permanent hair remover is the reason to like it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information