User Tag List

Thread: Frenchy's West

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I thought I'd post this deal just in case anyone was interested I personally have no problem buying books secondhand since they are soooo expensive in the stores So tonight I thought I'd head over to Frenchy's (Westside on Ludlow St- if coming from east take the first exit when you pass the tolls but if coming from west take the last exit before the tolls) anyways back to my deal....I checked out the clothes first but not much there so I headed over to the second store where they sell their books, household and toys and found out that they have ALL the kids books on for .25 cents !!! I picked up 16 of them for the girls and they are in great condition including a lot of the Golden books, Dora and Franklin!!

Plus I picked up one of the corn poppers (you must remember having one as a kid) for only $1.50 and the zylophone for $2.50

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...id=199&image=1

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...=51974&image=1

This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Nice! I love Frenchy's and normally go to the one on the East side (just easier for me). I always shop there...like ALWAYS. All of Duanes pants come from there, normally I buy him Docker or Banana Republic stuff because I like the cotton. They are in brand new condition and I get them for 5.99 or 6.99.

I always check there for snow suits (and now is the time) and winter jackets. Great mitts and hats.

When the kids need clothes of any sort, I try and start with Frenchy's first, Value Village second, and then I move onto the full price stores .

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Gesh! What a deal! I usually hit the East sied one too but I think I may head over to the West over the weekend. My bookshelf is full but I can alsways find somewhere to put more or maybe it's time to buy a 2nd bookshelf!! LOL

Thanks for the post

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Oh! And if you ever want company LM just let me know!

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

If we have another coupon meeting we should all meet up before to check out Frenchy's Now that summer is coming to an end they will start to have more clothes in but during the summer the stock is low since a lot of ppl wait until fall to sort through their clothes. I go to the East location sometimes but I find the prices are higher and I'm used to paying so little at the West location that I hate to pay more at another location, lol....

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Wait! I had no idea that the prices are different!! Not the same owner?

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

No I don't think so as far as I was aware they are all independently owned. Most times at the West location I never pay over $2 for a baby item (up to 24months)....I just bought "L" a pink zip up sweater w/an ultra suede front and snaps for only $1.90, her brown pants were $1.30...sometimes it depends on the person working. There are a couple of girls that work at the West location and they are great with the prices however there is another girl that seems to always be at the high end of the price range. I always found that if something was say $1.20 at the West location it would be at least $1.90 at the East location.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I prefer the West location too. They do have different owners. The west side location is a Freddy's New Frenchy's, which is the original Frenchy's and a big chain. The east side location is a Super Frenchy's, which is probably a smaller chain.

I find the brands, quality, and prices WAY better on the west side.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I agree Janey!! My Aunt stops in there everyday on her way to work and she's has found some great deals including leather jackets, brand name purses and more!! I find the majority of the baby clothes are from Carters which I love

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

SOOOO - you ladies better look out because I just made my first trip to the west side Frenchy's in about...10 years and boy am I hooked!

It was MUCH cheaper, and the selection was amazing.

Thanks for helping me see the light

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Ok, now I really have to get there!!! lol

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

lol....glad you found some great deals!!! What did you end up getting? I LOVE that Frenchy's

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

I bought 5 pairs of pants of DD1 - size 7(!!). Yah, she just turned 5.
    Anyway, two jeans, three were cotton pants. Really cute.

I bought 7 shirts/sweaters/t-shirts for DD1. Bright colors, they look brand new.

Paid under $20 bucks and basically outfitted her for the fall and winter. Still need a few sweaters, but other than that...we're set.

ALSO - at the one over east, I scored DS1 a Halloween Costume for 2.99. It's a simple Ninja costume...all black with a gold dragon on the chest. Size 8-10 and fits my 6 year old. All we need now is a bandana for his face and he's set. I can't stomach paying $30 a piece, especially when we are doing it FOUR times.

While I was east, I also found an AWESOME pink cape (Superman sign, but in pink) that I found on a rack marked Prices as Marked. It had no price so I asked. Come to find out that any item on that rack that is not priced is 25 cents!! I think we are going to sort through DD1's closet and assemble her Superwomen costume. Did I mention it was 25 cents!!!

So I snatched it up and looked for other 'tickle trunk' finds for .25. I found two more dresses to add to our collection...homemade and much nicer quality than the stuff they sell for kids to dress up in.

For less than the price of a new pair of kids pants and shirt, I clothed my eldest daughter for the fall and winter, and got the two oldest Halloween costumes!! The two youngest will likely wear a hand me down costume from years past.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Wow great deals!!! Isn't great when you can buy an entire wardrobe for under $20???? I think I may take a stop at the East location tomorrow This year "L" is going as a bear and "E" is going as a Pea in a Pod, lol....Once Halloween is over we check out the deals in the stores and usually find some great costumes for a few bucks and put them away for the following year

Thread Information