User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I noticed this website:
    http://www.zip.ca/dvd/index.aspx

they're offering a free 2 week trial, (must cancel before the 2 weeks is done, so as not to get charged fees). Anyone ever try it out?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    234 (95%)

Yes I tried that out for the 2 weeks it was good, not so good however for me I rent 3 new realeases a week and you don't always get the ones you want due to demand

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

thanks for your insight....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I agree with Keni1980, I won a 2 month free subscription, and yes it's fast and handy, but you have to select a list of 20 (minimum) movies that you "want to see" and what they then choose to send you is there call. Surprises are nice, but it's hard to plan for a girls night, when action movies show up

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    I agree with Keni1980, I won a 2 month free subscription, and yes it's fast and handy, but you have to select a list of 20 (minimum) movies that you "want to see" and what they then choose to send you is there call. Surprises are nice, but it's hard to plan for a girls night, when action movies show up
    I never have a list of that many movies on my ziplist! I usually keep it to 1/2 movies that I really, really want to see and that way they send me the one I want, instead of picking and choosing through movies I "eventually" would like to watch. We have had our acct since December, and it has paid off in the long run. Once our free subscription from the contest is up in Dec and we have to pay again, we're definately switching to Netflix though...much better bang for your buck!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have never tried zip.ca. I am using dvdlink.ca since past few months and I am very happy with their service.

Thread Information