User Tag List

Page 1231 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 231 731 1131 1181 1221 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1241 1281 1331 1731 2231 ... LastLast
Results 18,451 to 18,465 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Grandma View Post

Well talking about being PISSED OFF!!!
    I had to go do some errands. I am driving down the street behind my house (not even been in truck 1 min) at 10:30 AM to find 3 boys (I use the term LOOSELY) pre teen to teens WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN SCHOOL. 1 of them runs in front of me hitting & kicking the CRAP out of something I stop to find out it is a 6-8 week old KITTEN. I spin that V-8 truck around stopped got out. Stopped traffic, told the boys they had 2 seconds to get the out of here before I did something I should not do.. Then the bully that was kicking asked if it was my cat because it bite him. I said you'll lucky thats all it did not get the out of here before I start kicking & hitting. Then the little SOB said I hope it bites you. The kitty came right to me and is safe in my home curled up with my cats right now. ALL I can say is what SAVED their A$$ is their AGE!
    I hate when people abuse animals. I'm glad you saved the kitten. Will you keep it? It's so cute.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    yeash, men.

roflmao

*groan* that's what i was forgetting to do! had to go lie down after supper. been really down all day. and just crappy. now too dark to take a pic will 2morrow. if dh reminds me.

THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO SHOP WHEN IT'S NOT BUSY!

we had some really bad stories near here about kittens, and i won't mention them 'cause you'd puke. luckily this one turned out ok. harley are you sure she/he is okay, no internal injuries? i mean, those kids can KICK. just keep a close eye on her. if she's eating and drinking okay, she should be fine..

the boy (tween) probably saw the kitty and tried to pick it up. kitty was frightened and scared and naturally bit the boy. boy retaliates because they don't understand why the kitten bit him, takes it personally.

personally i woulda done just what harley did. but the kids didn't learn anything about how to treat pets.

mistreating animals can be a future sign of conduct disorder. but not all incidents are. it's when kids abuse animals for amusement. i don't think this was out of amusment so much as anger for the kitten biting him.

the whole walmart/toys r us thing, ugh. okay, now i can understand some crazy behavior at xmas time, because ppl are STRESSED, DEPRESSED, watever. but over fooking presents?

SHAME SHAME SHAME! burn baby burn when u get to the next place..BURN

ok, got that out. i feel better.

The kitty is fine, its eating and playing.it whisker were just a tiny bit bloody they had just started when I came around the corner. it lasted maybe a whole 30 seconds if that. Now I can't promise the little punks will be if I ever see then again. I was only home 5 mins and they took off was calling the cops when I went back through. That's ok I KNOW what they look like. LOL

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ok finally checked looks like a BOY! Every time he sees me he runs and starts purring. He just licked me.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

does anyone here understand the new rep system? my rep power has gone up a little but my hearts & stars have never changed. I know someone said that the rep power was now tied into your number of posts but I know people who have 1000 more posts than I do but I have a couple more points of rep power

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    $$$ wise - depending on what you want to take! I've done university and college online courses ... start by looking in your area to see what is available for area you want to go into, and pick courses/instituitions that the credits are transferrable between institutions and degrees/certificates
    thanks, kekes.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    I have seen an advertisement saying we will be getting HBO Canada
    You have to pay extra for it, I think.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Has anyone heard from Rebate Queen?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Bad weather is coming ... the wind is just howling straight from the North! aaahhhhhhhhhhh :0

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    does anyone here understand the new rep system? my rep power has gone up a little but my hearts & stars have never changed. I know someone said that the rep power was now tied into your number of posts but I know people who have 1000 more posts than I do but I have a couple more points of rep power
    I sure don't understand it, I seem to be hung on 14 rep power--seems other people have had less posts but their power is more. My hearts & stars are the same also.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok i cant get reunion for 250 points treaty for 100 points! strawberry 150 amazing 150 to work...?
    Not sure why reunion or treaty did not work for others I got them to go in just fine. I think treaty was a hunt word, but I am not sure. For some reason I entered a bunch of 10 point words last night and my hunt count did not increase. The last time I checked my count was 6315 and it would not budge no matter how many 10 point words I put in. I know the time was not up yet either since it was only 9 or 10 pm when I tried to enter the words. Now the total list are removed and I have no way to see what my score ended up being.

It will be interesting to see if the same two win the Winter Hunt Contest. Looks like SheKnows would pay attention to the same people winning all the time and give others a chance.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic28740_4.gif

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

By the way what exactly are the rules on the Winter hunt contest? When I click on it I do not get a discription of the contest.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic28740_4.gif

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Grandma View Post
    Has anyone heard from Rebate Queen?

I think she wrote yesterday that she is drowning in some stuff but she will try to come back and forth to make sure we know she is still alive. That's about it.
    Prayers to everyone here, it has been a rough year for Scers it seems

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wiki is updated.

Harley! That is terrible! But what a cute little guy.... Thank God you were there to save his little striped life. Are you gonna keep him?

NS, sorry you are feeling icky today. It must be going around, cause I feel like crap.
    uggggggh.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ok Guys and gals hubby came home went straight up to see the kitty fell in love with the baby and said now we have to get him fixed. So I guess we have a NEW ADDITION, he is nameless still.

Thread Information