User Tag List

Page 1519 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 519 1019 1419 1469 1509 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1529 1569 1619 2019 2519 ... LastLast
Results 22,771 to 22,785 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Tuesday, Febuary 10, 2009 We are currently doing maintenance on the system that will affect word claims. This maintenance will last until 12:30 am Wednesday Feb 11, 2009 at which point it should be safe to claim words again. We thank you for your patience.

THE POINTS HAVE BEEN ADDED FOR THE PAST CONTESTS!!!!!

GO SNAG THAT PRIZE YOU'VE BEEN WANTING NOW!

i got over 700,000 pts on the main acct!!! nothing i want tho..do you see anything smb or marjem? i both owe you guys bigtime.

btw, my computer froze and crashed, had to do a recovery, restore wouldn't work. I LOST EVERYTHING.
    Last edited by NSangel; Wed, Feb 11th, 2009 at 07:04 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG - 700,000 points!! They owed you big time!! I will take a peek and see if there is something I can surprise the DD with. If I do, I'll have to send back the gift card LOL.

That for the new words.

Must get some work done. I am leaving a little early to meet the EX and DS for his doctors appointment today.

Did you know we talked over an hour last night NS - No wonder I had to pee so bad!! LOL

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I Just checked my points and the DS account which was down to 10,000 cause he ordered the sports buddy is now up to 90, 000. WOO HOO - Now I wish I would have joined earlier and voted more!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for the new words..................

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK NS - I am thinking Gwen might like this book. If she doesn't I know I will.

Cats in the Belfry (Hardcover)

Rediscover this lovable classic in a delightful new illustrated edition of these warm and witty cat tales, first published over forty years ago. Animal lovers Doreen Tovey and her husband Charles acquire their first Siamese kitten to rid themselves of an invasion of mice, although they worry about the cat attacking the birds. But Sugieh is not just any cat. She's an iron hand in a delicate, blue-pointed glove; an actress, a prima donna, an empress of cats, and she quickly establishes herself as queen of the house. Thus enslaved, the Toveys try to minimize the chaos Sugieh causes on a daily basis: chewing up telegrams, tearing holes into anything made out of wool, and screaming like a banshee. However things get more complicated once Sugieh decides she's ready to become the perfect mother. Then she and her adorable kittens devote themselves to tightening their grip on the household.Click here for more details!
    Get it for 160000 points!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

good morning everyone!! Hope it's a good day for everyone.

LOL - your daughter is sooo cute!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

grabbing it suze, hang on

Thank you for your order!

Your order is now being processed and you will receive a confirmation email shortly. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.

don't worry about the giftcard, give it to your son. i was going to send him something anyway because i sent gwen stuff..for some reason i thought he was like 16...
    Last edited by NSangel; Wed, Feb 11th, 2009 at 08:25 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

still not a thing on P&P that I want, and I am a long way from enough points for a wii.

poo I have to go grocery shopping today, hate it, may hit the thrift shops to make myself feel better as I have not been to them in ages.

Oh good news, my cousin finished her radiation a few weeks ago, had her follow up tests and yesterday they said well see you in a year for your next check up!!! She will have a mammo in Jul, I think they step it up to every 6 months, but this is fabulous news!!

((hugs)) to all ................ later gaters

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

tick - glad to hear your cousin is doing so well

I just checked my P&P account and woohoo - lots of points - I'm almost at 900k - only thing there that might interest me right now is workout dvd's and I have burned quite a few off the computer lately so don't need anymore right now. I'm sure something will come up that I want. Ok back to work, well no actually I think I'll go to the gym for about a 20 minute on the treadmill or the eliptical - nice to have access to a gym here at work. Make sure my pet is kept clean while I'm at work - she doesn't like being dirty

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Holy crow NS, thats a lot of points ..sorry about your computer

Tick glad to hear some good news .

Was up late last night trying to talk to sil about bf, not good on advice part, never heard that reason before..so played rockband and stuff to keep her busy but now I am tired...
    I didnt get huge points..oh well sucks cause I just redeemed one account for that exercise video, hopefully its a good one, I looked it up on one site and didnt sound promising ..guess will see whne gets here

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

This week's code word is BABYSURPRISE for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 02/14/09

from pregnancy and baby newsletter

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    grabbing it suze, hang on

Thank you for your order!

Your order is now being processed and you will receive a confirmation email shortly. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.

don't worry about the giftcard, give it to your son. i was going to send him something anyway because i sent gwen stuff..for some reason i thought he was like 16...
    Like I am going to give him the gift card. He'll just use it for donuts and hot chacolate. LOL Oh right that is what you buy from Timmies.

No when he is 16 I wont be working anymore, so I'll be able to wake him up really early and laugh at him. Right now he is the early bird on the weekends. I hear get up at like 6:30 and wish he would sleep later. He keeps peeking in my room to see if I am awake and then starts with the I'm hungry mommy. GRRRRRR Good thing is if I want eggs he'll have them too. the DD will not eat anything but hard boiled eggs.

OK so both Gwen and Edwin say thanks. I'll send some poop to you tonight, I saw the collection of poop you have and want to add to it.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is VALENTINE for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 2/18/09.

from SheKnows Points and Prizes newsletter

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Has anyone ever played the game Stratego? I got it yesterday as a gift and am wondering if its a good game or is it more for kids?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Wednesday everyone
    thank you for the new words, gave rep where I could

Life is Good

Thread Information