User Tag List

Page 2354 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1354 1854 2254 2304 2344 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2364 2404 2454 ... LastLast
Results 35,296 to 35,310 of 38027
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    um, beg to differ, this is the most viewed thread, and all of her friends are here :S
    it's not the friends that need to see this, but the admin. It's really sad that this is happening, Boo is much the peacekeeper, and I think this would interest him and it may be missed if not brought up. Of course, do what you want, I am just suggesting.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    I want to thank you all for the thousands of words I've received here but most of all for your wonderful friendships! That said I can no longer be a member of this community I refuse to belong to a dictatorship. When you take away the right to freedom of speech you've declared yourself a dictatorship. Without freedom of speech there would be no important or needed changes in the world or even as small a world as sc. Debbie aka TheTick expressed an opinion of something that needs changed, something that is not fair we are expected to uphold sc rules but we have no expectation of sc honoring whats been promised to us, is that fair does that not reek of something rotten. We've upheld our part of the bargain if you can not stand the truth being told maybe you should change what your doing or in this case not doing.

Hugs to all my friends thanks for all the much needed laughs!
    You'll definitely be missed in here star - take care and we will keep in touch (((((hugs))))) my friend

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I want to thank you all for the thousands of words I've received here but most of all for your wonderful friendships! That said I can no longer be a member of this community I refuse to belong to a dictatorship. When you take away the right to freedom of speech you've declared yourself a dictatorship. Without freedom of speech there would be no important or needed changes in the world or even as small a world as sc. Debbie aka TheTick expressed an opinion of something that needs changed, something that is not fair we are expected to uphold sc rules but we have no expectation of sc honoring whats been promised to us, is that fair does that not reek of something rotten. We've upheld our part of the bargain if you can not stand the truth being told maybe you should change what your doing or in this case not doing.

Sorry that you're leaving. Take care!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope you don't end up having to leave
    There was a misunderstanding when I first joined in 08 and it was very upsetting---deleted posts, etc. It worked out in the end though.
    Please know that you'll be missed if you choose to go!
    Hugs!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have never posted on a thread in my life...but this reformed lurker says... HUNT WORDS FINALLY WORKING PEOPLE!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Is lovewithin 450 point have been post

ezgrill & naptime (both 100 point) works right now !
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I hope you don't end up having to leave
    There was a misunderstanding when I first joined in 08 and it was very upsetting---deleted posts, etc.
    Someone was trolling last year, and posted spam. They started a thread in the Tea Room about Do you believe in aliens or something. I said I didn't, others said they didn't either, and the next thing I knew the thread was gone and they just started a new thread the next day asking the same thing.

I was so mad, I thought the member deleted the thread just because we disagreed (also couldn't figure out how they deleted the thread)

I pmed a mod, maybe Boo, can't remember now. Turns out the thread was deleted by them (the mods/or Boo or whoever) because the poster was spamming the forum. It wasn't the poster who deleted the thread.

Sometimes, it is a misunderstanding

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This was no misunderstanding. The tick has been rightfully upset about the lack of response about the cashback program where she purchased through SC and it owing money. She has been trying to resolve this since I believe November with very little response. I know one mod has been trying to fix all the problems with cashback but I guess her comments and frustration pushed the wrong button with some people and they banned her from the site. I don't think she said or did anything wrong, just ticked the wrong people off with standing up for her rights.
    She has a blog and posted lots on it along with contacting a lawyer now. I can't wait to see where this is going

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chickendee View Post
    I have never posted on a thread in my life...but this reformed lurker says... HUNT WORDS FINALLY WORKING PEOPLE!
    Thank god! I've been waiting for this :D

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    This was no misunderstanding. The tick has been rightfully upset about the lack of response about the cashback program where she purchased through SC and it owing money.
    My reply was to Rebate Queen's comment about deleted posts

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caliza View Post
    Yay!

Thanks for posting it

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

thx for words
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caliza View Post
    Me too...and was DYING for somebody to post it...I guess sometimes my OCD pays off, in a good way!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chickendee View Post
    Thanks so much for posting! I'm so excited

And Thanks to everyone for posting new words

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

They're working!?! Wahoo!! How sad is it that it was driving me insane that they wern't working??
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Thread Information