User Tag List

Page 382 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 882 1382 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 38027
    Somewhere over the rainbow and south of the QEW
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hello all...Hope everyone had a great Canada Day!

I had to work yesterday...our business operates 24/7/365 and we have to work 4 stat holidays each year. As much as I hated working the stat, if I can get my 4 mandatory stats out of the way early in the year at least I don't have to work Christmas. Besides, by working yesterday I get 2 1/2 X my regular pay. Can't complain about that!

At least I got out in time to take the family to the waterfront for the fireworks. Very beautiful...at least the ones I saw. I get the feeling something didn't go quite right. Crowds of people waiting hours for the show to begin...about 15 min after they started there seemed to be some commotion on the ground where the fireworks were being set off...then they just seemed to release them all at once...then that was it. Beautiful while it lasted but a very, very short show.

At least I have today off. I'm taking the kids back to the waterfront to play and hopefully burn off some energy. Two more months of this...

lolcat: Is today your surgery? (If so then I'm sure you're not even reading this post until days later) I hope everything goes smoothly for you..I'm sure it will be a relief when it's all over, in more ways than one. Take care and I hope they give you the good meds!

kekes: I was so sorry to hear about your loss of Red Riding Hood. I know exactly what you are going through, as I lost my kitty a couple of years ago. It was a very sudden illness, too...not exactly sure what happened. He was only 8 years old. I still miss him very much...

My heart goes out to you, kekes.

NSangel: I'm so relieved that Tabby took the lead in the SK contest! I knew that everyone here at SC would pull through for you. Can't wait until the results are posted. Way to go, Tabby!

We will now return to our regularly scheduled programming, already in progress....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

thanks for the new words
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thank you for all the new words.......

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

thanks all for the new words
    Well, when I see the word CENTRUM, I wonder if it is a way to advertise for the supplement brand, lol? Or it has become a daily word like Xerox or Cheerios already?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just played Stack the Cats for the first time. The old bat's comments had me laughing! ROFLMAO!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

sunshine 300pts
    berries 300pts

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Happy Belated Canada Day!

Thanks to everyone for the new words (which I am finally able to enter on P&P).

Kekes, I am so so sorry, just know that Red Riding Hood was very lucky to have you as a friend.

NSangel, I am just now able to get onto the SK site (after trying every trick the Microsoft support people suggested, short of wiping the hard drive and reinstalling everything, the computer decided it was going to work happily again - it must have heard me threatening to let the cat use it as a scratching post). Argh@! I think I'll have to join the I hate Vista support group. Congrats to your Tabby!.

lolcat, surgery is fun, especially if you're awake and can flirt with the cute anaesthesiologist (I speak from experience). When I had major surgery 5 yrs ago (organ transplant), my best friend was waiting with me while they prepped me and the surgeon came in to introduce himself (original Dr had an emergency patient and couldn't operate). After he left, my friend told me I was so darn lucky I had such a cute Dr operating on me. She also warned me not to screw up the surgery or I wouldn't be able to flirt with the Dr when I was more presentable.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

berries...300...07/04
    coconut..50...07/06
    melt...50...07/06
    whisk...50...07/06

from shknows food and cooking

Shannaniganz
    KEKES I'm very sorry about your pet.
    Our 15 year old cat Solace was an inside/outside cat and always came back at supper every night until one night this October he just didn't come home....
    I couldn't stop looking for him even though I knew he was old and probably just went off to pass away quietly somewhere.
    It tore me up for months but it does get better with time. I promise.
    Actually the picture I posted in the contest was the last picture I took with him a week before he was gone. I couldn't even look at the pic for a long time but now I love to look at the pix and laugh and remember what a funny little character he was. (It's gotten alot easier with time).

Shannaniganz
    Thank you to everybody for all the words!!!!

I forgot to mention that the She Knows/Family Corner Pet Contest can be ANY type of pet and here is a link for the official rules plus a link at the very bottom of the rules page to Enter the contest if you wish!

http://www.familycorner.com/services/rules.shtml

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Andit, glad ur computer is working again. If i had of lost the contest <10 votes, i woulda blamed you for sure!

rofl

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From the newsletter:
    This week's code word is SUMMER for 300 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 7/05/08.

Shannaniganz
    I voted for FLIP and SEEKTHETRUTH but you guys are the only ones I could find?
    When you add info to your photos you need to put your username as a key word so that we can search the thread and pull up the photos. (Unfortunately it seems to be the only way to find entries) There are no links to the photos.

Just search Shannaniganz if you want to find mine!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks Shannaniganz

Thanks for all the words. I gotta go enter them now. lol.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

omg thanks everyone for all of the words, there certainly have been lots of new ones

Thread Information