User Tag List

Page 639 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 689 739 1139 1639 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NS - just remember to buy kitty a nice gifty with that card!!

OH and you can send me something to if you want. LOL

5000 point word, I wish they had more of these. I guess we (i) should have complianed more about the other contest too, we might have received more points. LOL

I have voted a few times while I snuck on the sites today, looks like most of us have made it to the first 4 pages, when looking at the high scores. Woo Hoo.

I sure hope one of us wins something!!

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SOUP for 450 points

From ChefMom (I think)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG!!! NSAngel, that is the BEST NEWS EVER! A $500 visa gift card is an AMAZING prize!! Woooooot! Get kitty a rubber mouse and some food, then go buy yourself a huge box of chocolates and a bottle of wine and take yourself to get a 3 hour massage! LOL

A 5000 point word?? I am so glad I wrote those whiney complaining emails now! lol..
    I wrote three already about the contest, one just about that mean person who is downvoting everyone. I'm sure they hate me over at p&p, but I don't care

Going to put all the new things up on the wiki now... hope everyone has a fabulous day! *hugs* again to NSangel, that so totally rocks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for those of us who use the same post over adn over lol

http://www.sheknows.com/contests/back-to-school/entries

OH NO not french school
    Jake weightlifting
    My son all dressed up and ready to go
    gabes wild haircut
    On my way
    Ryan, leading cadet & honor guard
    mommys prince - aphena (new member's son)
    A little nervous but very ready for his first day
    School's finally here
    Presley's 1st Day Of School

If I missed anyone please let me know

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

congrats to NS, what a great prize!
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

leatherheads
    disaster
    marshall

contests 100 pointa 10/10/08
    Last edited by Love2save; Wed, Sep 10th, 2008 at 03:59 PM. Reason: sorry these were posted several pages back

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

fyi.. the contest page shows "AUGUST HUNT" but when you click on the link it doesn't show anything. I checked this morning and it wasn't there. You would think they would have at least updated it to "SEPTEMBER HUNT".
    Last edited by jodew71; Wed, Sep 10th, 2008 at 04:11 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!!! i got this re: most charasmatic cat contest from sheknows:

Hi Arleen,

I am writing to you in regards to the prizing for the Most Charismatic Cat Contest. I am very sorry in how long the prizing is taking. We normally send out prizing much quicker than this. We have looked into this for a while now and I have tried several pet supplies companies and the shipping of the product would cost almost as much as the prize itself. We will be shipping out a bag of Tidy Cats litter along with a $500 Visa giftcard.
    fantastic ns

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

omg - preggers - did you see the contest - 2K for a baby nursery???

http://www.sheknows.com/giveaways/baby-mama/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Man!! When I'm away, everyone comes out to play!!

I've still been voting whenever I've had the chance today. Soooo I was a day late and a post short for all the new words, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    Went in to do my votes and was only awarded points for 5 comments and 10 votes - does say 50 points for first 10 votes of the day but says unlimited comments and only got credited for 5 not the 10 I did
    Still doing the same for me as well!

this poor woman whose son is the 2nd highest rating to the *accused* downvoter, thought that my post accused her of downvoting others. after i explained that we thought her son (amongst others) was the victim, she posted this

Thanks, yes...as soon as he goes up a point he gets knocked right back down.

i reassured her that a bunch of us are trying to correct this. let us help her get her votes back, while voting for ourselves, and any others we think deserves to have those shoes!
    Justin's first day of kindergarten

by: chandra e.

btw: presley has all 5 of her shoes so far. *fingers crossed*

don't mind me, contests makes me crazy. no kid should have under 5 shoes, it's just not right.

SMB: your X sucks. any chance he'll get eaten by a bear?
    Glad you explained to her. I've been voting for him a lot!

Looks like the downvoter got a hold of Presley

Quote Originally Posted by RTlady View Post
    OK she's already on my list - just remember I've got dibs on stand-in
    grandma position!! LOL She is adorable!
    Downside of not being a canuck, you're too far away. My kids need a grandma!! They only have one, she lives far away, and she has a kazillion other grandchildren all around her

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    Not getting the voting/comments points after the 5 comments/10 votes from earlier this morning but we still need to get in there every hour and vote for OUR kids and put them all on the 1st page of the highest rated pics (so it will make my voting easier). Takes less than 5 minutes and since I'm not getting points for my comments - won't type one every hour so pretty quick process to vote.
    That's what I've been doing too!

Quote Originally Posted by April07 View Post
    That's typical of some people. It makes them feel better about themselves to hurt others. I do not understand it but that is how some are. Just try ti ignore them and be better then they are, rememeber it is them that are miserable not you....
    Still doesn't keep me from getting PISSED!!

[quote=RTlady;463889]
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    The downvoting must be going on again

RQ - I vote "5" all the time; most times it doesn't change the score
    and says 'my vote has been recorded' ... any idea?
    (and yes all the shoes are orange when I click on the 5th shoe)
    There are so many votes now that most of the time you won't see the change with one vote

I ...CAN'T...STAND..IT!!!

articulate or not, i'm emailing sheknows.
    Thank you!!!

WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!!! i got this re: most charasmatic cat contest from sheknows:

Hi Arleen,

I am writing to you in regards to the prizing for the Most Charismatic Cat Contest. I am very sorry in how long the prizing is taking. We normally send out prizing much quicker than this. We have looked into this for a while now and I have tried several pet supplies companies and the shipping of the product would cost almost as much as the prize itself. We will be shipping out a bag of Tidy Cats litter along with a $500 Visa giftcard.
    Name:  congrats shake.gif
Views: 171
Size:  32.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tessercat View Post
    I searched the forum but didn't see mention of this, from the p&p homepage:

Notice: We launched a new contest application with the Payless contest and have had a few issues, to make up for those, please claim the word SMARTFIT for 5000 points!
    That's awesome!! I saw it and came over here to post it only to find out
    I was over an hour behind!!

whew!! It's been one CRAZY day on here alone!!

Attachment 3880

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It still will not let me in to vote in the contest. I'm giving up on this one! Hopefully, the next contest will not be so messed up.
    Thanks for all the rep and the new words. Will give rep tomorrow when I can again.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Ok, did a search, no reposts here....<br>

Contests 100 10.10<br>
    kabluey <br>
    hsm <br>
    dalmatians<br>
    <br>
    RQ says I have another gold! I'll find out in a sec!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

AAAAAHHHH! oUCH , I jumped so hard I twisted my ankle! lol

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    congrats NSangel...can i come out to dinner with you? i so need a day out alone right now. been home with the two little ones for about a week as hubby has been in the states on business. just need some me time *sigh*
    i hear you. anyone that is EVER down this way is always free to drop in. just pm, i'll give you my addy. no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Now I've gotta go catch up...been voting all morning instead of coming on here....
    i was wondering where you were, as i had no one to share in my rant with.

Quote Originally Posted by tessercat View Post
    I searched the forum but didn't see mention of this, from the p&p homepage:

Notice: We launched a new contest application with the Payless contest and have had a few issues, to make up for those, please claim the word SMARTFIT for 5000 points!
    niiice.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    OMG!!! NSAngel, that is the BEST NEWS EVER! A $500 visa gift card is an AMAZING prize!! Woooooot! Get kitty a rubber mouse and some food, then go buy yourself a huge box of chocolates and a bottle of wine and take yourself to get a 3 hour massage! LOL

A 5000 point word?? I am so glad I wrote those whiney complaining emails now! lol..
    I wrote three already about the contest, one just about that mean person who is downvoting everyone. I'm sure they hate me over at p&p, but I don't care

Going to put all the new things up on the wiki now... hope everyone has a fabulous day! *hugs* again to NSangel, that so totally rocks!
    i'm glad i wasn't alone emailing them over at p&p. i'm sure once enuf ppl do, they'll change the way contests are done. i still think it's not fair to the kids to have a rating system.

thanks for the congrats all been spreading the lurv. i ran out, but 24 hours hasn't passed and i can rep again, watch out.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

The 5000 point words is great, but I figure I was up over 9000 points already according to their counter ... but ... better than nothing

Thread Information