User Tag List

Page 689 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 739 789 1189 1689 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 38027
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bubblekat View Post
    aww...he and Shady would make such a cute couple!! She doesn't always look as mean as she does in my avar...LOL. How do you post pictures?
    They would make a cute couple, all decked out in their tuxedo's lol

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    EWWW, that is nasty. THe new ones, they dont get into the garbage tg.....

My neffers, grroms me constantly but it's always my face...Never in my ears, tg, that hives me goosey bumps I'm not into ears.

who said anything about garbage? their on the coffee table, kitchen table, bathroom counter...

sometimes when an animal gets too close to my face, my tongue will go all hairy feeling. allergy?

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just got a reply from p&p. am copying and pasting my original e-mail and their reply.

My E-mail: Hi, my son's picture is entered in your back to school photo contest. I noticed that the contest states that you will receive 50 points for each approved comment. Well, that implies that either the contestants or the site must approve comments before they are posted. That is not the case. All comments are posted regardless of weather or not they are approved-- there isn't even a way for us to approve them or remove them if they are inappropriate or hurtful. I was planning to print out my son's comments and put them in his scrap book, but someone posted very nasty remarks about him. "I guess with that face you need people to cheat for you" and "yeah, yeah, we all know you think your kid is cute, but look at the stupid look on his face" are just a couple of them. There isn't even a way for me to remove these comments from my son's page! This is very upsetting and should never have been allowed. Hopefully you will rethink the ways that you conduct these contests. Also, I thi
    nk that it is only fair that you check to see that the winner of this contest did not use an automated voting system.

Thank You,
    Chandra

Their Reply: Hi Chandra,

We sincerely apologize for the hurtful comments. We have recently launched a new contest application and we were modifying it and making changes along the way. We did not have a filter for the comments; however, that has been added for the next contest. Even though the contest is over, we will gladly remove the comments so you can print out the page for your son's scrapbook. Can you please tell me the page your son's photo is on and what the title of the entry was.

Thank you so much and once again we apologize for the comments!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just wanted to say HI! real quick before I go back and catch up on all I've missed the last couple of days...

It's been a crazy day today. My "special" friend was sick, so I had to play nurse. My daughter's good friend is moving to Chile, so all the girls got together here today. To top it off, now that my son is 14, he thinks he shouldn't have to go to bed before midight....

I'll be back after I catch up!

Check out the cute couple:
    Attachment 3923

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks NS and Rebelinu for the info about the pictures. As for the toilet paper-- no problem with either of my cats...but my one year old, that's a different story! I have to keep the toilet paper and paper towels on top of the fridge. She will tear it up into little pieces and spread it all over the house-- and that's when she isn't busy clogging the toilet with it.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    thats one thing my cat has never done...she does however carry her stuffed monkey everywhere even when she goes to the literbox..is cute..guess i should be glad she sint tearing all the toilet paper..lol
    haha cute. i used to have a cat who would go into my makeup bag and steal my blush brushes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    Thanks I changed it today. At 8 yrs old i'm still waiting for him to settle down. He gets into EVERYTHING. I walked into the bathroom this morning to find a whole roll of toilet paper shredded on the floor.. argh.

Here he is resting in the sink.

What a sweetie. I have four cats. One of them has figured out how to open my cabinets at my trailer.
    Thanks for the words, everyone. I've been at my trailer since Thursday.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bubblekat View Post
    just got a reply from p&p. am copying and pasting my original e-mail and their reply.

My E-mail: Hi, my son's picture is entered in your back to school photo contest. I noticed that the contest states that you will receive 50 points for each approved comment. Well, that implies that either the contestants or the site must approve comments before they are posted. That is not the case. All comments are posted regardless of weather or not they are approved-- there isn't even a way for us to approve them or remove them if they are inappropriate or hurtful. I was planning to print out my son's comments and put them in his scrap book, but someone posted very nasty remarks about him. "I guess with that face you need people to cheat for you" and "yeah, yeah, we all know you think your kid is cute, but look at the stupid look on his face" are just a couple of them. There isn't even a way for me to remove these comments from my son's page! This is very upsetting and should never have been allowed. Hopefully you will rethink the ways that you conduct these contests. Also, I thi
    nk that it is only fair that you check to see that the winner of this contest did not use an automated voting system.

Thank You,
    Chandra

Their Reply: Hi Chandra,

We sincerely apologize for the hurtful comments. We have recently launched a new contest application and we were modifying it and making changes along the way. We did not have a filter for the comments; however, that has been added for the next contest. Even though the contest is over, we will gladly remove the comments so you can print out the page for your son's scrapbook. Can you please tell me the page your son's photo is on and what the title of the entry was.

Thank you so much and once again we apologize for the comments!
    that's great chandra! a big win for us.

but did you notice how they sidestepped the automatic voting issue?

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

haha cute. I used to have a cat who would go into my makeup bag and steal my blush brushes.
    lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yep...wonder what that means?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks everyone! I voted and I'm finally caught up inputting the new words.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My heart melts every time I view this thread. Too many cute cats! TOO MANY!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We got a new kitty (he's 3 though, from the rescue) and he shredded a LOAF OF BREAD 3 days ago. We got up in the morning and there were bread bits everywhere. My one year old was crawling around everywhere trying to eat it while I was cleaning it up, it was so irritating

Same 1 year old is obsessed with shredding the toilet paper too. She likes to rip pieces off and throw them into the tub... lol

Oh and my 6 year old siamese is obsessed with straws. You give her a plastic straw and she chases it for hours. She will literally steal them right out of your drink if you are not looking. Or she'll pull them right out of the plastic top of a fast food cup. She's nutty!

Wiki is updated with the couple of new words we got Hopefully more tomorrow from the other newsletters, and some weeklys. Thanks to everyone for posting the new ones, had such a long day today I never thought I'd get to the computer at all!

mew. =^..^=

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey NS...you got your 50 cents...LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

haha cute. i used to have a cat who would go into my makeup bag and steal my blush brushes.
    One of my cats still does this. I had to give him a couple of his own brushes.

lolcat, I have one cat who shreds cardboard. You have to hide it from her.

Thread Information