User Tag List

Page 924 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914 922 923 924 925 926 934 974 1024 1424 1924 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 38027
    CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Weird I can't click on a page going forward or back, tells me page not found so figured if I posted I'd get back to the last page again Just my day, off to the dr again, had to go at 7 am for labs and two shots. Now off to see my PCP poor DH I'm running him ragged. He goes clocks in works until I call then takes me home in the morning. Then gets off early to take me to the last dr but its only once a week so wont' kill him. He just goes in early to make up his time. Be back later!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    we use to have a floppy eared rabbit but had to give him away cause my daughter was allergic to the fur. now all we have is 1 cat <russian blue> 1 corn snake, 2 fish, and 25 mice <breeds mine own for snakey food> trying for a dog and/or iguana and/or transula <sp?> but wife says NO, HELL NO AND OMFG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Well i am a no for tarantula as well, but thats all good, as we are both not cool with having one in our house..lol..though the dh was thinking of a scorpion, not to sure they look messed up like they have nno head or at least the one we looked at looked that way..lol

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I cant get into any of the contests either

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Back..damn this site is all jacked up.. Took me for ever to get to a page so I could read anything.. Keeps tell me NO SUCH PAGE ..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    i think your wife should get a medal for tolerating you! LOL!

who meeeeee????????? no i need a medal for tolerating her. she is making me get rid of the fish cause we are redecorating the house and she don't want a big tank anymore. one of my fish is over a foot long to. i told her dont' make me choose between her and the snake cause i would miss her <the wife> j/k she said she knows better to ask me to get rid of my snake. guess she afraid of the answer.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

who meeeeee????????? no i need a medal for tolerating her. she is making me get rid of the fish cause we are redecorating the house and she don't want a big tank anymore. one of my fish is over a foot long to. i told her dont' make me choose between her and the snake cause i would miss her <the wife> j/k she said she knows better to ask me to get rid of my snake. guess she afraid of the answer.
    lol, that sounds like if I asked my dh to get rid of his fish, hes got algae eaters and they are over a foot long already, but at least fish arent too much work except when you have 2 huge frickin tanks to clean..lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Well i am a no for tarantula as well, but thats all good, as we are both not cool with having one in our house..lol..though the dh was thinking of a scorpion, not to sure they look messed up like they have nno head or at least the one we looked at looked that way..lol

i wanted a scorpion to but can't get them in our pet stores for some reason wife as glad. lol she said no to that to. but she caved on the snake so was hopin she would cave on the scorpion. lol she tells me i am wierd. even my buddies don't understand how i could want pets like this they all have dogs and chit

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

snake: i thought first that the color of the fish wouldn't match her new decor. LOL.

no the contest is majorly screwed. and we probably really need to find someone we can contact, because i'm doubtful they even know!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

angel i am glad you finally got off the throne.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    lol, that sounds like if I asked my dh to get rid of his fish, hes got algae eaters and they are over a foot long already, but at least fish arent too much work except when you have 2 huge frickin tanks to clean..lol

i had 2 tanks goin once to but some died off or was eaten. lol so made just the one tank. even had snails and algae eaters in it to. sigh gonna miss them. had them for 6 yrs now.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

We just got a new pet store here, they have anything there just about, before all you could get was fish, so Its cool, can get different pets now.my dd is wanting a rat now as a friend of ours recently got oneand she loves it,said maybe when older she can get something as long as she looks after it..lol..yeah right

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL I dont think those are weird pets and as long as they stayed in their house and didnt get out I would be ok with spiders and scorpions, now if they got out that would be a different story...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

i had 2 tanks goin once to but some died off or was eaten. lol so made just the one tank. even had snails and algae eaters in it to. sigh gonna miss them. had them for 6 yrs now.
    yeah we had just aquired some 70g aquariums that someone gave away for free

we have snails, cichlids, some wierd fish cant recall what they are called, etc, lets just say we have alot, we will be needing another soon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    snake: i thought first that the color of the fish wouldn't match her new decor. LOL.
    lol will one of the fish is complete white. he turned albino at age 2. lol as for the new colors she is going with. i just the man who paints. lol i have no opinion. to be honest i dont' even think i could pronouce it.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey guys.. Do you think if we all emailed them with the CONTACT LINK at the bottom of this page it would work?

Thread Information