User Tag List

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Has anyone seen the 1.89L Oasis (Nutrisource) that has the FREE refrigerated juice on the neck of the bottle??? I have a bunch of $2 coupons and one FPC... have not seen any... wanting to maximize these coupons, lol!

And the "September 25th" Smart Source... will be in our Red Deer Express this coming Wed? What about for Calgary and Edmonton?
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't seen any Nutrisource FPC hangtag around Red Deer but I haven't been looking.I keep my eyes peeled for them.SmartSource will be out in Red Deer Advocate on Wednesday.I don't know why they don't go back to the actual release date a Saturday or maybe Sunday since that newspaper gets delivered to everyone that day.SmartSource only came out in the Red Deer Express on Wednesday because that was the date Red Deer Express was delivered.I can't remember what newspaper Smart Source is delivered in Calgary and Edmonton.You could post your question in the Calgary and Edmonton sections.SmartSource is either in Saturday or Sunday in Calgary and Edmonton newspapers.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Sep 26th, 2010 at 02:22 AM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Smart Source is in today's Calgary Sun! Found 1 in the garbage by Timmies (AH!) and 2 in McDonalds!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Smart Source is in today's Calgary Sun! Found 1 in the garbage by Timmies (AH!) and 2 in McDonalds!

My Mum bought a Calgary Sun this morning from a newspaper box and it had a SmartSource.She bought it because the Edmonton Sun newspaper box was empty.Guess who gets the SmartSource.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    My Mum bought a Calgary Sun this morning from a newspaper box and it had a SmartSource.She bought it because the Edmonton Sun newspaper box was empty.Guess who gets the SmartSource.
    The Man on The Moon!!!!!!! How lucky is he!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Has anyone seen the 1.89L Oasis (Nutrisource) that has the FREE refrigerated juice on the neck of the bottle??? I have a bunch of $2 coupons and one FPC... have not seen any... wanting to maximize these coupons, lol!

Yes, yes, YES!!! The exact thing I was hoping for... happened!!

Save On Foods (Easthill) just put out a ton of 1.89L Nutrisource (2/$5).... minus the $2 coupon... $0.50 each (plus deposit/fee)... PLUS it has the FREE 1.75L fridge Oasis coupon... expires March 2011!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! I bought one today only cuz I had one coupon.. will be back with most of my $2 stash soon!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, yes, YES!!! The exact thing I was hoping for... happened!!

Save On Foods (Easthill) just put out a ton of 1.89L Nutrisource (2/$5).... minus the $2 coupon... $0.50 each (plus deposit/fee)... PLUS it has the FREE 1.75L fridge Oasis coupon... expires March 2011!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! I bought one today only cuz I had one coupon.. will be back with most of my $2 stash soon!
    Fabulous deal.Enjoy all the free juice you'll be getting.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Smart Source did come with the flyers today... (where I am anyway...)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw the Oasis juice with free refridgerated Oasis juice at the 67 St Save On Foods still 2 for $5.Bought one Blackcurrant Yumberry.

Thread Information