User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just discovered that Microsoft SkyDrive now offers 24GB of free online storage.

I know this upgrade happened a while ago, but I thought I would post it in case others were not aware that they upped the storage limit. (when it first started, it offered 5GB of storage).

http://windowslive.com/online/skydrive

(Yes, I am aware there are a lot of other sites out there that offer free storage, but many of them are a lot less than 25GB. Also, personally, I'd be a bit nervous storing my files online in a space when the company hosting my files could be out of business at any time or deciding to start charging for the service on a whim. I think there is less of a chance of this happening with Microsoft.).
    This thread is currently associated with: Microsoft

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nice post .........I recommend you to visit Thewebpole.com here you can get the Online file storage service at $1.67 /month for which they provide you 10 GB storage space ,Unlimited Sharing ,Backup: Manual & Automatic ,High-resolution image viewer and slideshow.Here you can upload file with 2GB space at a time.They provide in built file editing tool through which you can edit files ,you can upload and download multiple files .i hope it will be helpful to you .
    Last edited by fairy12; Tue, Sep 4th, 2012 at 11:38 AM.

Thread Information