0 0%
Page 112 of 123 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1833
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Post Daily Deals (Groupon, Beyond the Rack, Buytopia, Wagjag, etc) here

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    Got two...it did say valid in US but I had no problem putting it onto my SB card.

J
    mine says valid in the US too but when I tried to transfer to my card it says "We're sorry, we cannot transfer balances between cards from different markets". HELP! how did it work for you? can you walk me through?
    SWAGBUCKS ---- Want to earn FREE Gift Cards for searching the web?
    JOIN Swagbucks FREE Join me in earning Amazon Giftcards

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by swallow_046 View Post
    mine says valid in the US too but when I tried to transfer to my card it says "We're sorry, we cannot transfer balances between cards from different markets". HELP! how did it work for you? can you walk me through?
    e-cards are in US funds, you can't transfer them online to canadian cards. just print it off and use it in store. If you want to transfer it to your canadian card, ask the barista to check the balance (it will give them a CAD balance). Then have them load that exact amount onto your CAD card, and use the e-gift to pay for it.

ETA - I just did mine - it is in CAD, and I had no problems transferring it. In any event, you can still do the above and use it to reload another card if it won't let you transfer
    Last edited by sebbmom; Sat, Mar 23rd, 2013 at 07:20 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

$9 for 2 orders of Special Chicken Nihari (value of $18). Taxes included.

http://uncleiqbal.com/users/refer/r:sfaraz

For cute kids clothing check
    http://www.zulily.com/invite/sfaraz685

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Earn CASHBACK every single time when shopping online in Canada in > 4000 stores.
    That's 4x as much as the average cashback site. Also the % are pretty much the same or even higher.

Clothes and Accessories: ASOS, Addition Elle, AE, Banana Republic, Bebe, Beyond the Rack, Fossil, Garage, Gap, Guess, Karmaloop, Pennington's, Urban Outfitters, VS,
    Shoes: Aldo, Footlocker
    Group buying: Groupon, Teambuy
    Electronics: Apple, Dell, Walmart
    Makeup: Lancome, Sephora, Shiseido, Bath and Body Works, The Body Shop
    Travel: Travelocity, Expedia.ca, Skype
    AND SO MANY MORE

Think of it as an instant rebate! -pokes siggy-

Forever 21 is actually in the process of becoming a partner store in Canada (b/c they already are partnered with the US which eventually makes it up here)
    Get paid to shop~ earn cashback guaranteed from +4000 online stores!
    http://ca.shop.com
    Press "sign in" at the top right corner to make an account
    If you refer your friends you get 0.5% of their cashback purchases for life~
    Feel free to PM me for any questions on how to use the site etc.! (:

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just want to let you guys know that dealfind doesn't honor its promise. Don't buy from them. I bought a voucher for a spa. It was one of those deals that "never expires", so I had kept this one. Two months ago, I decided to use it and called the spa to schedule an appointment. They said due to problems they're having with deal find, they no longer accept their vouchers and I should get a refund. I emailed deal find but they said that because it's been over a year, they will not give me refund or even credit for the amount. They take no responsibility in the fact that they claimed "the voucher never expires"or the fact that the merchant isn't accepting their vouchers. So what is a customer to do? I've learned my lesson the hard way. I hope you can benefit from my experience. Don't buy from them.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee. View Post
    I just want to let you guys know that dealfind doesn't honor its promise. Don't buy from them. I bought a voucher for a spa. It was one of those deals that "never expires", so I had kept this one. Two months ago, I decided to use it and called the spa to schedule an appointment. They said due to problems they're having with deal find, they no longer accept their vouchers and I should get a refund. I emailed deal find but they said that because it's been over a year, they will not give me refund or even credit for the amount. They take no responsibility in the fact that they claimed "the voucher never expires"or the fact that the merchant isn't accepting their vouchers. So what is a customer to do? I've learned my lesson the hard way. I hope you can benefit from my experience. Don't buy from them.
    Try to escalate the issue to a Manager at Dealfind. I've had issues with WagJag and the customer service rep will always give you the standard line, so escalate to a manager to see if they can do something for you. They should be giving you your money back. I wouldn't take no for an answer. You paid for a service that you could no longer use. Dealfind should fix this situation.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I've received my first cheque from Ebates. I use it whenever I shop online.. Expedia.ca, Old Navy, and TONS of other stores!!
    This is legit, and super easy.

http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referr...%2FqWLXF3es%3D
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

12 $ for 24$ of Indian Groceries at Mr India grocers Mississauga
    http://www.groupon.com//raf/UserRefe.../lk/uu26991264
    For cute kids clothing check
    http://www.zulily.com/invite/sfaraz685

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLover618 View Post
    Try to escalate the issue to a Manager at Dealfind. I've had issues with WagJag and the customer service rep will always give you the standard line, so escalate to a manager to see if they can do something for you. They should be giving you your money back. I wouldn't take no for an answer. You paid for a service that you could no longer use. Dealfind should fix this situation.
    Thanks for your input.I agree that they should fix the problem, but they're not accepting any responsibility. They don't answer by phone, only email. They have closed my case without giving me a refund. I have asked to be contacted by a supervisor, but no response. How do you think I should continue?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee. View Post
    Thanks for your input.I agree that they should fix the problem, but they're not accepting any responsibility. They don't answer by phone, only email. They have closed my case without giving me a refund. I have asked to be contacted by a supervisor, but no response. How do you think I should continue?
    EEK! That's not cool. Email them a copy of this thread and tell them you will tell everyone you know about their terrible service. I for one, will not buy anything from Dealfind if this is how they treat their paying customers!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Canada’s Wonderland Tickets - $33.99 or $31.99 – Great Price!

Name:  Wonderland.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  45.8 KB

Referral Link - http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=4153bb171...8842ef1a086b5f

Offer Details
    · Click the Buy button to purchase e-tickets
    · If purchasing from the WagJag app or mobile site, a voucher will be sent to your inbox with a direct link to purchase e-tickets
    · Valid for admission until June 30, 2013
    · Not valid with other offers
    · No refunds
    · Does not include taxes or Canada's Wonderland service fees. No cash value. No cash back
    · Limited quantities available

Highlights
    · See CanadasWonderland.com for park and waterpark operating hours
    · Canada's largest theme park
    · Fun for the whole family
    · 16 thrilling roller coasters, 20-acre water park and more
    · Open daily
    · Call for more information: (905) 832-8131

Canada's Wonderland is Canada's premier amusement park and features over 200 attractions, 69 thrilling rides, North America's greatest variety of roller coasters and Splash Works, a 20-acre water park. Don't miss today's WagJag, offering admission to Canada's Wonderland. Choose from the following options:

· $33.99 per ticket when purchasing 2 tickets (a $58.99 value each)
    · $31.99 per ticket when purchasing 4 or more tickets (a $58.99 value each)

The park's selection of 16 roller coasters is one of the largest in North America; standouts include Leviathan, the most recent addition to the family that holds the distinction of being one of the biggest and tallest roller coasters in the world at over 300 ft.
    Younger visitors can check out KidZville and Planet Snoopy, each packed with bite-sized rides and family-friendly entertainment. Those looking to cool off over the summer should don their swimsuits and head to Splash Works Waterpark, which opens starting weekends Saturday, June 1, with over 7 million litres of heated water fun spread out over 20 acres. Check out the Plunge, Supersoaker, Lazy River, Pumphouse and one of Canada's largest wave pools. Live shows fill the calendar throughout the season and with 2013's new acts like British Invasion, Charlie Brown's Jungle Journey andStarlight Spectacular, there is something for everyone!

9580 Jane St.
    Vaughan, ON
    L6A1S6
    www.canadaswonderland.com
    Last edited by CouponLover618; Mon, May 27th, 2013 at 07:34 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLover618 View Post
    EEK! That's not cool. Email them a copy of this thread and tell them you will tell everyone you know about their terrible service. I for one, will not buy anything from Dealfind if this is how they treat their paying customers!
    This is the reply I received from a manager. No replies since I sent them a link to this thread though. They love playing dumb!

Good Morning,

My name is Jessica, I am Fatema's manager here at TeamBuy/Dealfind. Fatema is correct, beyond 1 year of purchase Dealfind is unable to offer a refund. We apologize that the business the voucher was purchased for is not able to honour your ticket.

Thank you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

groupon has "starbucks" deal $10 starbucks e-card for $5

my referral link. thank you for using it

http://www.groupon.com//raf/UserRefe.../lk/uu37853917

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Posted in another thread about this new daily deal site I found GreedyGiver.com

Found this cool deal for a Hot Stone Massage, can definitely go for one of those right about now. Hello weekend relaxation. Only $30

http://greedygiver.com/Deal/Details/70

Page 112 of 123 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast

Thread Information