User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I went to our local one in Burnaby, BC at 8 am and they did not open and did NOT participate...they said the mall said they couldn't open that early however Sears in the same mall opened at 7 am????? Something odd about this line.I find it hard to believe Sears is allowed early opening but Old Navy is not. They also would not give any sweater deals when they opened at 10 am claiming the prices in the computer automatically adjust at 10. What a total waste of time and the last Old Navy event I will ever get out of bed to attend.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I woke up late, no biggie the sweaters sucked, eww. Instead clearance was where it was at, found graphic tees for $9.99, minus 50% off, and the bakers boner coupon $10 off, which made all my tees worth $4.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

The store I went to hd a huge slection of sweaters, I'm so surprised this sale sucked for people!! They had 3 different tables with lots of colour choice and style.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not happy to find out the sweaters I bought last week were included in today's sale. I couldn't do price adjustment, nor return/rebuy as they said the items have to go back to the floor first.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information