User Tag List

Page 2 of 365 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you google 1loveto.com there are quite a few mentions of them.. and now thinking about it I believe I have seen ppl wearing their shirts downtown... stuff on twitter too..

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I signed up... Seems a bit too good to be true but oh well.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I checked their site and does seem very fishy. Those tweets could be faked too.
    They are a sister site to www.blogto.com but how much legitimacy that makes it I don't know lol. They could be doing marketing for stella artois.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redear View Post
    If you google 1loveto.com there are quite a few mentions of them.. and now thinking about it I believe I have seen ppl wearing their shirts downtown... stuff on twitter too..
    Just because when you google a site doesn't mean they are legit to give away this item. What would they gain by it except your email and mailing address they can sell to other companies?
    What do they offer on their site of value? They do not sell products. They don't sell Stella or are they affiliated! Therefore why would they push Stella products?
    Last edited by Hoser; Sat, Oct 2nd, 2010 at 12:30 AM.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

Where is this "access code"?
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh and by the way, this is only a chance to win one! Therefore they probably will only give ONE set away so more likely to be legit. lol

http://www.1loveto.com/

Enter for your CHANCE to receive.

Don’t forget, Stella Artois is giving YOU the chance to be a “Draught Master” in the comfort of your own home. Enter for you chance to receive your very own Stella Artois home pouring kit, which includes: 4 Stella Artois chalices, a bottle opener, a foam head cutter and a booklet explaining the 9-step pour.

Don’t forget, Stella Artois is giving YOU the chance to be a “Draught Master” in the comfort of your own home. Enter for you chance to receive your very own Stella Artois home pouring kit, which includes: 4 Stella Artois chalices, a bottle opener, a foam head cutter and a booklet explaining the 9-step pour.

i luv smart canucks
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the post!!

Ann Marie

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It seems like you put a lot of effort into disproving this freebie.
    I think you should focus more on the posts that want a credit card or the ones that expect you to sign up for all of those gold silver and bronze offers. Or better yet just let other members use their own judgment as whether they will participate or not...

The way I look at it why not give it a go, I don't know about anyone else but there have been lots of freebies I thought were too good to be true that arrived.

I betcha you signed up for it....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I signed up but maybe I shouldn't have. I recently had to change my hotmail password because a company hijacked my account and was spamming myself and all my contacts. It was embarassing.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by emyk2000 View Post
    It seems like you put a lot of effort into disproving this freebie.
    I think you should focus more on the posts that want a credit card or the ones that expect you to sign up for all of those gold silver and bronze offers. Or better yet just let other members use their own judgment as whether they will participate or not...

The way I look at it why not give it a go, I don't know about anyone else but there have been lots of freebies I thought were too good to be true that arrived.

I betcha you signed up for it....
    It seems that a lot of spam is posted on this site and nobody seems to care but me! lol
    I don't want spam emails and or mail and I don't think most of us do. Just because I am aware of what is spam doesn't mean you should slam me for it. Maybe others should be more careful of what they post. I do give credit for posts if you care to read and I do help members like the one that was looking for 15 calendars. Did you see the long list of links I gave her? I didn't see anyone else taking the time to do that and I have my own freebie site to run!
    As far as letting someones judgement decide goes, why not help others and alert others if you know or suspect spam or a phising site? New members are joining all the time and may not know what to look for. I bet you this won't come but I tell you what! Just for you I will call Stella on Monday and see if they did indeed give this site one or more Stella packs to give away. Then we will know for sure if this is legit or not.

Addicted To Laughing Cow TrixyLuxx's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (79%)

awesome thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds good Hoser please do call. Just for the record I am well aware (and I think most others are too) what spam is. I did notice that you helped with the calenders, and I wouldn't say I was slamming you...this is a forum isn't it?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Hoser
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    I, for one, count on you and your alerts to these sites.
    I have made the mistake before and signed up for things that weren't legit and now my SPAM in constantly full, cause you (I) can't get rid of it once it's got you.
    So PLEASE keep up the good work.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Agreed with the post above me ^^^
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

i hope this one comes... my father-in-law will be THRILLED!!!

Page 2 of 365 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread Information