User Tag List

Page 305 of 365 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5462
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasaxon View Post
    Smurfete - Did you ever attempt to get you busted Bodum cups replaced?
    Yes. After emailing both rachel AND lindsay I got no reply. waited few weeks and emailed Miranda and waited for about another week or so I got a reply they are investigating. They resent it which took about 2 more weeks to get it! (didn't count the exact days too lazy)
    I think I got the replacements on mon or tues. Funny thing is the brown box was dented! but contents intact.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I like that Esquire watch much better than the fossil. Why did they bother asking to choose when they will decide for us anyway.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lucas View Post
    I just received a UPS delivery for something - not expecting anything other then rewards - I did not redeem for any watch other then the KC watch - so not sure what it is .. have to wait until tomorrow now as it requires a signature! Will let you know when I know! But I am pretty certain it is a reward!
    Not sure - but maybe its just the blu-ray. I checked the tracking and it weighs .10 pounds and originated in Concord Ontario. I did order a bluray but i know those were coming through Canada Post - but maybe they started using UPS when Canada Post went on strike.
    Cheap Cheap Cheap Scrapbooking and Crafting supplies!! http://blitsy.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/43361/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

does anyone have an extra invite code? it seems they are still accepting new invitations thanks!

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Here is the email that my sister just got about her account being successfully verified. She was asked for the verification on June 8 and sent the response on June 9 (a bill with all info except name and address blacked out).
    It came from Rachel.

Your account has been verified. Many thanks for your cooperation.

We appreciate your patience, and greatly apologize for the delay in receiving rewards. A higher than normal amount of people have been redeeming at the same time due to the end of the beta program, in addition to many accounts redeeming that are not in compliance with our rules.

Due to the high volume of redemptions it may take up to 6 to 8 weeks to receive rewards. Please contact us if you have any further inquiries.

La Société Stella Artois

6-8 weeks before we get our rewards - BBQ season will be over!
    This sorta sounds like "no duh" to me. A higher than normal amount of people were redeeming at the same time at the END of the beta program? You DON'T SAY?! I wonder why that would happen?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

PM me with your email address for invites if anyone is looking for one.
    Last edited by Scratchii; Thu, Jun 23rd, 2011 at 03:49 PM.
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

From the FB page:

La Société Stella Artois CAN Hi Lynn, As far as costs go, the Fossil watch is equivalent to the Tommy watch. The Kenneth Cole watches are not being replaced, and they have not been shipped yet.

La Société Stella Artois CAN Hi Ashley, at this time it doesn't look like anything else is being subbed except for the 20inch Heys Case in black which has been discontinued. I will be notifying the 5 members who redeemed for this with the replacement when I have that information.

Also ....

La Société Stella Artois CAN Hi Lynn, As far as costs go, the Fossil watch is equivalent to the Tommy watch. The Kenneth Cole watches are not being replaced, and they have not been shipped yet.
    Just as I suspected,...so those of us who chose from the 4 substitute watches should be getting what we ordered,...according to this quote, anyway,...are we feeling lucky, punks??!!

I'm making $5 a week in gift cards without breaking a sweat and I'm hooked; wanna join me and do the same? Register for your own Swagbucks account:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Luxor69

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have invites left but it prompts me to enter a name and email address...... If anyone wants one I can do it that way.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luxor69 View Post
    Just as I suspected,...so those of us who chose from the 4 substitute watches should be getting what we ordered,...according to this quote, anyway,...are we feeling lucky, punks??!!
    Doesn't make sense. Unless I am getting royally screwed here.

During the beta I redeemed for two watches. Tommy watch and the Kennith Cole watch.
    I was asked to select another for the Tommy watch and I chose the Esquire.
    Then in the mail I received two fossil watches. I really doubt I just got lucky and they accidentally sent me them. It would be nothing short of awesome if I still some how managed to get that Esquire too. But I have a feeling they were replacements for the TH watch and the KC one.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Yay! I got my Fossil watch in Vancouver today.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They've got a mystery offer on the site right now. It says:

"The concierge will make sure your gift is sent out as soon as possible. Be sure to check your mail over the coming weeks."

It just appeared on my profile page (although I have 5 honours, so that might be it).

maybe they are still trying to get rid of the Fossil watches

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I believe you will still get the K.C watch according to what their FB says. One Fossil watch is probably just the replacement of your Esquire. The other watch is probably thier shippment screws things up and you got double rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    Doesn't make sense. Unless I am getting royally screwed here.

During the beta I redeemed for two watches. Tommy watch and the Kennith Cole watch.
    I was asked to select another for the Tommy watch and I chose the Esquire.
    Then in the mail I received two fossil watches. I really doubt I just got lucky and they accidentally sent me them. It would be nothing short of awesome if I still some how managed to get that Esquire too. But I have a feeling they were replacements for the TH watch and the KC one.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

They said the KC have not been shipped yet & are not being replaced, which if true is great. The email I received on the 20th stated:

Bonjour,

Congratulations, this email is to let you know your account has been verified and we will be shipping your rewards within the next 7-14 business days!

As you know, we had planned to ship the remaining rewards two weeks ago but ran into some difficulties verifying accounts. We then had to go back and run through this process again. At this time I did my best to keep up with all of your emails and questions on the Facebook page. I do hope I was able to keep you well informed during this time.

La Société Stella Artois sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience or confusion this process has caused.

Online Rewards will start shipping rewards on Tuesday, June 21st and you will receive a separate shipping notice for each item at the point of shipping. Please believe us that they are in the process of sending and we appreciate your patience at this time.

We do value your membership with us at La Société Stella Artois and we hope you move on with us to enjoy the new La Société Stella Artois experience.

Now all we ask you to do is sit back and relax with a Stella Artois and wait for your rewards to be sent!

Thank you!

Miranda
    La Société Stella Artois Concierge

--------
    Who is Online Rewards & has anyone received any shipping notices yet? The 7-14 "business days" should be up around July 6th so I'll have to give them until then. Ive only been waiting since March for the Chalice set so what's a few more weeks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by webandik View Post

"The concierge will make sure your gift is sent out as soon as possible. Be sure to check your mail over the coming weeks."

It just appeared on my profile page (although I have 5 honours, so that might be it).

Where on the site did you see this?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by webandik View Post

Yes, I got this message the day the site opened and Bob Sagget found the source code for it,...we have no idea what it means,...see page 276 of this thread.
    Last edited by luxor69; Thu, Jun 23rd, 2011 at 05:09 PM.

I'm making $5 a week in gift cards without breaking a sweat and I'm hooked; wanna join me and do the same? Register for your own Swagbucks account:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Luxor69

Page 305 of 365 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast

Thread Information