User Tag List

Page 340 of 365 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 5462
    Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by awhit066 View Post
    Third day in a row! UPS just dropped off my Kenneth Cole watch! It's really nice and not as big as I thought it would be! (which is a good thing since I will be able to wear it without looking like I'm wearing a mens watch.)

But MAN was that UPS guy rude. He rang the door bell about 10 times before pounding on the door. I mean I understand doing that if nobody comes to the door on your first try, but the guy didn't even give me a chance. My cat ran SO fast, he's still hiding somewhere. Then the guy just hands me the thing to sign without even saying anything... I normally get such nice delivery people... Guess he was having a bad day!
    Congratulations
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm still waiting for the headphones

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

even though I have no idea how this works (and if theres anyone out there who wants to help me)

I have 3 invites if anyone wants them. PM me.
    they are for anywhere I believe.

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    I just wish I had 16 accounts like Ministry 22 LOL
    In fact he has 22, hence the nickname.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I didn't get my heys luggage yet nor my watch, the other rewards I did get.

and I hate when people abuse the reward system like this; I felt bad because my BROTHER who doesn't even live here signed up and used my computer to do so. to have over 12 things sent to your home and them not catch this? thats just a little silly.... probally why they had to go and verify everyone.

kinda ruins it for the rest of us; now the prizes aren't going to be nearly as good

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I resisted the temptation to make a 2nd valid account , and as a result I never needed to be verified , no emailing back and forth and already received all the rewards that were my due fair and square
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

jpense que jai lgout de vous écrire en francais ma gang de chialeux

In fact he has 22, hence the nickname ...

lol tres perspicace toi ...

tai presque aussi intelligent que moi sauf que moi ..jai 6 montre , 8 dvd the fighter, 2 set de verre a biere , 8 set verre bodum , des ticket de cinema , des dvd elmo fire , et attendez que je recoive le reste de mes prix ou la la la .

Et tout sa venant du quebec , parce que ...entre nous... vous me faite rire en tabarnak comme on dit par chez nous ))))

ha ha ha

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ministry22 View Post
    jpense que jai lgout de vous écrire en francais ma gang de chialeux

lol tres perspicace toi ...

tai presque aussi intelligent que moi sauf que moi ..jai 6 montre , 8 dvd the fighter, 2 set de verre a biere , 8 set verre bodum , des ticket de cinema , des dvd elmo fire , et attendez que je recoive le reste de mes prix ou la la la .

Et tout sa venant du quebec , parce que ...entre nous... vous me faite rire en tabarnak comme on dit par chez nous ))))

ha ha ha

MODS, I do believe it is time to do something about this member.
    I`m not sure how well everyone here understands French, but ministry22`s rant above roughly translates to:

I think that I it taste to write to you in French my gang of eyes lol

Very perspicacious you

You are almost as intelligent as me except that me...
    I have 6 watch, 8 dvd the fighter, 2 set of beer glass, 8 set glass bodum, Set of movie tickets, the dvd of St. Elmo`s fire, and wait until I receive the remainder of my prices...
    And all its coming to Quebec.

because… between us… you made me laugh in `tabarnak` like one says by on our premises...

from UrbanDictionary.com: `tabernak` - Used as swear word (common in french Canadian slang) 'Tabarnak' has a variety of uses. It has nearly become an equivalent to "" and its derivatives in how it is used. It can be used as an insult (when adressing someone),or to overstate/amplify an emotion/state of mind, or to express surprise-disgust, etc.

SC members, feel free to post your thoughts. I`m sure we`ll be seeing a lot of replies.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

ha Dan...tx for the translation...but really to have to make so (many) duplicate accounts--it's kinda sad. I'm happy with my stuff from 1 account and I didn't even redeem for all they had. If only I had received my TH or esquire and not the fossil without any explanation from stella. I got my broken cups resent too. I would really be happy if my original watches showed up.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had an account, my wife and son all had accounts, but because we all lived in the same address the accounts were deleted. I tried to sort it out with stella but they wouldn't budge. So to hear someone has multiple accounts really pi5535 me off!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did they ask you to send ID for each accounts or simply just deleted them without showing the ID ?

Quote Originally Posted by rickshaw12345 View Post
    I had an account, my wife and son all had accounts, but because we all lived in the same address the accounts were deleted. I tried to sort it out with stella but they wouldn't budge. So to hear someone has multiple accounts really pi5535 me off!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree if they need account verification, they should verify everyone's account to be fair .... not selectively verify only certain member's account.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmaster View Post
    I didn't get my heys luggage yet nor my watch, the other rewards I did get.

and I hate when people abuse the reward system like this; I felt bad because my BROTHER who doesn't even live here signed up and used my computer to do so. to have over 12 things sent to your home and them not catch this? thats just a little silly.... probally why they had to go and verify everyone.

kinda ruins it for the rest of us; now the prizes aren't going to be nearly as good

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kida59 View Post
    I agree if they need account verification, they should verify everyone's account to be fair .... not selectively verify only certain member's account.
    I believe they only verify suspicious accounts. ie. duplicates of anything. They don't seem very organized so some have gotten through the filter.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Even now, they are not very organized too.

Now they unverified some member's account. They will not send these rewards to these unverified members as supposed to be. I think they should do a random draw (for those verified people who don't have chance to get the reward) and send these rewards to those verified people. Stella already give them the budget for these rewards in Beta, if they don't spend it to beta members. Are they going to keep these money ? If they don't find a way to spend this BETA money, for me, it seems the verification process just simply for them to save money especially there is NO reward in phrase 2.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfete View Post
    I believe they only verify suspicious accounts. ie. duplicates of anything. They don't seem very organized so some have gotten through the filter.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

It's is sad that some people play by the rules & get screwed....while others abuse it and get rewarded. The really sad part about ministry22 & his/hers 16 admitted accounts is that he/she complaining that he/she still has not received all the rewards. Stella knows they were taken advantage of in the beta version & until they can fix it we are stuck with a SLIM chance at an "experience".

Page 340 of 365 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast

Thread Information