User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annybaobao View Post
    A walmart cashier said their store will not accept printout coupon from now on

Superstore refuse internet coupon , walmart don't accept , I don't know where these printable coupon can be useful?

Then why these product company provide these TRASH printable coupons on their offical website?

JUST WASTE OUR CUSTOMER'S TIME AND PAPER!
    I have successfully used several different Internet coupons (found here in the printable section) at numerous local stores - most of my coupons were printed in black ink(printed at the library - no color printing)

likewise, my brother-in-law used several coupons at different stores this weekend (his were in color - looked very professional).

I'll be using some printed Stayfree coupons & one printed Husky coupon later today, as well!

So to answer your question, companies have created "printable" coupons because it's a very easy way for them to literally 'deliver' a coupon into the hands of their customers, (and easily build brand loyalty!)

Internet coupons are an interesting concept, and I am quite happy to use them. (If a retailer declines them, I say 'Thanks anyway', and then take them to a different store. You can just bring the flyer with you to PM, and then get your deal AND use your coupon!)

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BMyltoft View Post
    We just had a newsletter sent out to all zellers employees about the new coupon rules. So if you have any problems at zellers with printables make sure that the cashier talks to thier manager or supervisor. The cashiers at my store like to make up their own rules on coupons.

BMyltoft, would you tell us what the new coupon rules are at Zellers?

Thanks!

Silk

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, that would be great
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

suggest to just contact corporate to get the proper info...store to store might be different

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

My WM still accepts them in Vancouver, BC. I dont think we should be worried. If places all stop accepting them then manufacturers will produce them a different way. i guess we should all tell the manufacturers when they arent accepted.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If companies don't want a person using multiples of a coupon, they should write ONE PER CUSTOMER on it. If they don't, they're going to reimburse the store anyhow, so they should just accept them.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

My Walmart is touch and go. I finally had a cashier who did not honestly know, so she did the right thing and asked her CSM. The CSM came over peeked at the coupon for 2 seconds then said "Yep, you can put it through".
    The cashier told him that she was told by so-and-so that they can not accept them, and he looked at her like she had 3 eyes and said "We have always accepted them, she is clearly just making up her own rules" rolled his eyes and walked away. LOL

So I believe they do still accept them, just depends who you are ringing your purchase through with. If the cashier says no, double check at the CS desk or with a CSM. You can always call the store ahead of time too, to ask. SAve you some worry and stress getting up to the till.

I always call the store and ask about certain coupons Ie. printables, larger amounts of FPCs etc.

SAves me trouble, time and loading up my cart if they say no on the phone.
    Always looking for Kellogg's FPC & Playtex Vouchers

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This is posted on their Corporate website:

Walmart Coupon Policy

<style type="text/css">.secondaryNav { display: none; }.content { padding-left: 10px; }</style>
    Walmart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):

• Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
    • Free merchandise (or manufacturer's Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
    • Store coupons
    • Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
    • Internet coupons
    • Soft drink container caps

The following are guidelines and limits:

• Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
    • Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Walmart will not accept expired coupons.
    • Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
    • Only one coupon per item is permitted.
    • Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.
    "The years teach us much, which the days never knew."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janelcd View Post
    This is posted on their Corporate website:

Walmart Coupon Policy

<STYLE type=text/css>.secondaryNav { display: none; }.content { padding-left: 10px; }</STYLE>
    Walmart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):

• Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
    • Free merchandise (or manufacturer's Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
    • Store coupons
    • Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
    • Internet coupons
    • Soft drink container caps
    The following are guidelines and limits:

• Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
    • Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Walmart will not accept expired coupons.
    • Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
    • Only one coupon per item is permitted.
    • Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.
    This is for US coupons in the State. I can't find anything on ths canadian site.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Their US policy is not their Canadian one, but I used one without issue yesterday, and it was the one of the people usually on CSM who checked me out - when in doubt, either take the item to CS or ask for a manager to confirm the policy
    Often its just cashiers worried they are doing something wrong because they dont know or just dont want to type in the coupon
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I think people must have abused the $ 5.00 Delissio Facebook Flat Bread pizza printable coupon @ WM a few days back to get lots of FREE pizza so they may be a bit vary now

my walmart got antsy about printables during the delissio promo....cashier said too many people were using them (or maybe some people were using too many.) after talking to CS they let me use a printable but only one. won't be surprised if they stop taking them altogether. try another store OP...companies aren't doing printables to mess with our lives- sometimes it's just lack of knowledge re store policies et al.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Perogie View Post
    I got the same answer this week at 2 different WM's.
    Really? I used a printable at an Ottawa WM yesterday with no issues. I wonder if they're just refusing certain ones that they're suspicious about.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If it was the Pizza one, they are having issues with that one - a cashier mentioned it when I was in there last week but I wasnt buying pizza so dont know if they were accepting any. People were going in and using them to buy the store out
    ~ ~ ~

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

This happened to me when Beauty and the Beast came out I tried to use the internet coupon and was told as of that day they were'nt accepting internet coupons and I even went up to customer service and they said they had a meeting that day and were no longer accepting them.was such a bummer and just the previouse week I bought Tinkerbell with a printable.This is in Calgary

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really wish stores would just come up with a one per person policy on all internet coupons. If they put a sign up on the doors everyone would know what to expect and they would be protected from fraud. It just seems like a much more reasonable solution to me than refusing to accept all printable coupons and then making customers feel like criminals if they try to use them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information