User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    147 (100%)

I just bought our son's mattress this morning. After dealing with several sales associates at various stores, I finally found out the sales lady we used last year for our own bed (who had left the company), had returned. I thought she was great last year, so I called her this morning. She was just as great this time. She's very nice and professional, she knows her products and gave me a deal I'm very happy with. (some others were pushy, or didn't know their products, or kind of rude… you know…)
    If you're looking for a mattress - I recommend Maria at Sleep Country (Hunt club location).
    I don't see great customer service all that often anymore, so I think they deserve some recognition.
    Hey, also, the manager at the Gloucester Old Navy was great too. I'm going to send an e-mail telling Old Navy how great he was. So often we only e-mail when there is a problem...
    This thread is currently associated with: Old Navy, Sleep Country

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

We bought a new mattress earlier this year and ended up buying at Mattress mart cos the saleswoman was soooo good.
    I also appreciated that she called us a couple of days after the delivery to see how the delivery had gone. Delivery guys were also really good,polite and in and out quickly with no mess.
    Great service!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    147 (100%)

I love great service stories!
    Mattress Mart would have been my next stop if I hadn't found where Maria was working.

Thread Information