User Tag List

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Has anyone seen this yet? I went to RCSS yesterday to pick up the forms and read the fine print on what I had to buy. I know its buy $20 get a PC $20 GC? I think. Or is it a part GC and some FPC? Anyway its a fantastic promo. I have never done it but would like too.

Anyway I went yesterday morning and no one knew about the promo or what I was talking about. I showed it to them in the flyer and they said that they might not be a participating store. I said but its in your flyer so you must be. THe lady said that each store got to decide whether or not they wanted to participate. Long story longer the store Manager was calling the Pepsi rep to see what was up.

I haven't been back to the store and was wondering if anyone had seen it up yet. I would like not to go there this weekend unless the MIR is there. As I am sure you all know Superstore is crazy on the weekends with super long line ups.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I went to Superstore today as I am dying to get that promo.

And.... Finally it was there. For those that are interested you need to spend $20 in one transaction at Superstore, buying Pepsi products, tostitos, gatorade, and or Lay's chips. Then you fill out the form write the UPC's of the products on the back of the receipt. Then mail away. Then in 4-6 weeks you get 2 $10 GC to President's choice. So all said and done you get the Pepsi products for free less the stamp to mail and the deposit(which you get back anyway). Pretty awesome deal.

The forms are on a display right as you walk in where the baskets are and also just in the doors to the right of the self checkouts.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I went to Superstore today as I am dying to get that promo.

And.... Finally it was there. For those that are interested you need to spend $20 in one transaction at Superstore, buying Pepsi products, tostitos, gatorade, and or Lay's chips. Then you fill out the form write the UPC's of the products on the back of the receipt. Then mail away. Then in 4-6 weeks you get 2 $10 GC to President's choice. So all said and done you get the Pepsi products for free less the stamp to mail and the deposit(which you get back anyway). Pretty awesome deal.

The forms are on a display right as you walk in where the baskets are and also just in the doors to the right of the self checkouts.
    Thanks.

Potential money maker as well as there are some coupons out there for these products. Definetly not my thing--these items, tho... so I miss this one. But LOVE the deal--it's awesome!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was there many left?

and thank you i was looking around for this but could never find it!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

There was not many in the entry way near the baskets. But there was a whole pad on a display to the right of the self-checkouts.

SmackUTwice
    I drink about 1 Pepsi can a day and so does my husband. Usually we are just under a case a week as somedays we don't drink any. So for us its a great promo. Going to mail 1 to my brother's house as well.

Thread Information