347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    no way!!!!
    where were you in the line??
    #8. Did u see me?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well black friday..... the feeling of christmas in our hearts!
    I have added a Link of Smartcanucks in my website.
    free amazon vouchers free ipad

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always do these giveaways and then sell it on Kijiji. Then that money goes towards whatever I bought instore on my Mastercard

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for posting!
    Check out this link for frugal ideas!
    http://www.organizemyfrugallife.blogspot.com

Join Swagbucks and start getting free stuff!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/babyfever2009v

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

this is from 2010

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Sounds good!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why was this thread bumped...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll be there....bright and early in line like last year and the year before. I sell the game on Kijiji and use the money to cover whatever I spent in store on clothing

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Last yr.. Old Navy (ON) was giving our wrist bands for a dance sensor game.. well DH really wanted it and got up 3am (which is a miracle.. since DH LOVES to stay in bed every last minute ) .. was out the door by 3:45am and waiting in ON parking lot by 4:15am.

Can u belive it there were already 2 cars in parking lot waiting when DH arrived!!

So once then manager (or atleast someone who at a key for the store) arrive everyone got out of their cars and started in line up for the game. Now did I tell you thar it was freezing cold that day.

I'm really not into games. DH is a HUGE gamer and he LOVES the game.

Better him not me... I was sleeping in a nice warm bed.. while DH was standing in the cold. But he said it was worth every minute for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    As many of you have been waiting for... Here's the flyer!!! Dunnn dun daaaahh...

Check out Old Navy Nov 26-28 for AMAZING deals as usual for the Black Friday weekend (US Thanksgiving wk/e)!!

ENJOY!!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...065916&index=1

Also, I believe it's on the Saturday of the sale, the give away for the first x amount of people (depends on how many are provided to each store) is the brand new X-box 360 dance/motion sensor!! Wrist bands will be given out to the first "x" # of people in line and minimum purchase should be only $20!

Will keep you all posted as to what deals are coming up

REGARDING LINE UPS (For FREEbies, CASH etc)
    • Bracelets are given out to the first "x" number of people in line (the number depends on the store and we aren't sure until close to the actual day)

-->Minimum purchase for the door-crasher (aka freebie) is usually only $20

-->People often line-up early, again this depends on the store.. Last yr there were people that claimed to have been waiting outside since 3a (I think we opened at 6a). These were the first couple people in line and others came quite a bit later.
    • Cash lines may reach the back of the store, but still usually move quickly (at my store at least they do).. I've been told by customers (for special sales) that joined the line after it had reached the back of the store and started wrapping back around that their wait was maybe 15mins, and that they were going to leave, but were glad they didn't since the line moves fast.

• Yes, you may exchange an item for another size at a later date, and you WILL still GET THE SALE PRICE. Therefore; if BASIC denim is on sale, but your size is not available, as long as you are exchanging for BASIC denim (folded in the wall) you will get it at the same price. (The denim is just an example.. Same applies to shirts, sweaters, other jeans.. So long as you exchange for the same item.. Can be a different colour).

• Most stores have extended hours for the sale, but it will depend on the store.

• If you cannot find an item; colour/size you would like, do not hesitate to ask an associate! We are happy to help and may have more stock we can check, or other stores.

• Unfortunately not everything on the Canadian website is in all stores (yet)
    Please Feel Free to contact me with any other questions that I may be of help answering; I am more than happy to help!!

Happy shopping for those going deal hunting for upcoming friends and fam 30% off as well!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information