User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Yesterday I also saw a sign posted behind customer service that said they have the right to limit the items you are buying to 4 per customer if you are using lots of coupons.

Perhaps this may not seem right to some but I think it is okay! Why? Well, it gives other people using coupons a chance to get some items they need as well. I can't tell you how annoying it is to drive alllll the way across town and see that someone else beat me to a certain item that they won't replace for a while.

Speaking of that...does LD do rainchecks?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I AGREE 110%!!! I always drive across town and they almost never have what I want if it is on sale somwhere!!!

LD does rainchecks - I think they are good for 2 weeks....I never make it back in time to use them!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

can you tell me what store you seen the sign,I read your post so I phoned the 2 stores in saskatoon and the store in Regina and they said nothing has changed in there stores they all said as long as the product doesn't exceed the cost and they all have different bar codes that it would be fine if we bought 6 of something,I also phoned this # 1-888-991-2299 and they said yes I can buy more than 4 items and they offered to e-mail the coupon policy and are doing so right away I will post it as soon as I get it,i think that the store you went to is making up there own rules,yes it's fair not to clear shelves this has happened to me many times where I have went to the Ld and they have nothing but that's the way it is,we all have the right to shop with our coupons so I take my chances and go back,I also live across town,thanks for your post as I needed to know the policy and am getting one now.
    Last edited by glenglen; Tue, Nov 9th, 2010 at 04:35 PM.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I agree Glen, I have to drive 25 mins into town to my ld. If there is nothing left of what I came for, oh well, I snooze I lose lol. Might not have even been ppl with coupons, it's gone it's gone. Goes for any store I guess, sales go fast esc with the economy the way it is now. I can't blame ppl for grabbing sale items. No one is going to feed your family but yourself
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

yes recessionisnotfun I have went to Ld years ago long before I stacked and they often did'nt have the items I was looking for that were in the flyers,zellers has flyers out and when I go there there is nothing on the shelves have to get a rain check.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

this is the coupon policy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

sorry I don't know how to make it bigger[I'm really dumb at this computer] doubt if it can be read sorry ignore it
    Last edited by glenglen; Tue, Nov 9th, 2010 at 05:26 PM.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Yep, same here, but I don't get angry, I understand money is tight for a lot of ppl. You buy what you can afford and when At my Zellers, I quite often approached from ppl asking to spare some change, but I won't give it to them, I ask what it is for first, if they say noodles or something, I will go into the store and buy them a bag.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Perhaps the limit of 4 is in Winnipeg only seems we only have one LD?

Last time I bought diapers (About 2 weeks ago) I was was warned that I was at my limit because I had 2 packages of Baby Dry for my Daughter, and two packs of Easy Ups for my son... Just a heads up that they were all considered to be the same thing as they were all made by Pampers.
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Well, I posted it in the Winnipeg forum so I only know about here in Manitoba. Not sure why everyone in different provinces is concerned if I posted it to Winnipeg! We only have one LD. Everywhere else probably has their own system.

All I know is...this is the policy for MANITOBA.
    Last edited by seashell724; Tue, Nov 9th, 2010 at 05:46 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

wow that sucks for Winnipeg,they should have the same policy everywhere,I would phone the head office at 1-888-991-2299 as they told me they have one standard policy and wanted to know where they were doing this,I didn't know the store name/location,she offered to send me the e-mail with the coupon policy as she said it is standard and I should have it when shopping just in case of problems.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

yes this has been our (winnipeg) policy for quite some time now. i have no problem with it & i totally understand it. people were going in there & literally clearing the shelves. they were not to happy espically when they did not have product for their own sale which was starting within the next couple days.

as for the rainchecks...i have no idea, never needed one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherriez View Post

as for the rainchecks...i have no idea, never needed one.
    I have had no problem getting rainchecks at the Winnipeg store.

Thread Information