User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I shopped today used the coupon for Nov. 15th I plan on Shopping on Sat. 20x's pts then on Sunday for the 4000 bonus pts. I just have to preplan my shopping/coupons before I go. I need the pts.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    There is also the 4000 bonus point coupon next weekend. My SDM won't scan the coupon if there is another event on, so I have to go twice. I'm annoyed that I'm gonna have to make 2 trips 2 weekends in a row (Got to go tomorrow for Tide as there will be none left by Monday and then again on Monday for the 3000 bonus points!)

I will be going to spend the amount (50/75, whatever) to get the 20X points, and will give the coupon to be scanned for the extra 4000 for the plus members--the location I go to has no problem scanning--think I just got the extra points from a month ago (20X and then a plus coupon for 50% more points, IIRC)

Problem is, I've got a freezer jammed over with frozen food, a years worth of Toilet Paper, TWO years worth of Facial Tissues, and FIVE years worth of Paper Towels, all bought on sale over the last few months...so what to buy??? (will find something, but have no babies, or hair or makeup needs, so there go the top 3 places to shop, I know )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I just got back from SDM and noticed a whole new toy section! If you have kids on your Christmas list, there are lots of new items to choose from. I'm really hoping there's a bonus redemption soon so that I have a good selection of toys to choose from

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal View Post
    It's quite possible you won't get the 4000 pts. It's another one of those PITA promos where the pts are NOT automatic. As per the coupon below, the 4000 pts will be rewarded by Dec 7 and this promo is not to be combined with any other offer (i.e. 20x). So who knows what will happen come Dec 7.
    I get that the coupon says not to be combined with other offers...but then why does SDM make a coupon that says it's valid on a date that is also a 20x point day??!!! I mean sure, I could spend under $50 no problem, but if I'm almost at $50 then spending a bit more for 20x points makes sense. Like, We're optimum plus members for a reason...we rack up points! anywho, just my two cents. Will see what happens and state my case thereafter.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oops wrong post
    Last edited by bluelemon; Mon, Nov 15th, 2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: wrong post

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $avvy$hopper View Post
    I get that the coupon says not to be combined with other offers...but then why does SDM make a coupon that says it's valid on a date that is also a 20x point day??!!! I mean sure, I could spend under $50 no problem, but if I'm almost at $50 then spending a bit more for 20x points makes sense. Like, We're optimum plus members for a reason...we rack up points! anywho, just my two cents. Will see what happens and state my case thereafter.
    You and I might make sense.

But "SDM promos", "SDM rules", "SDM cashiers" and "makes sense" are oxymorons.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer for so I thought I'd ask here, I bet one of you savvy Optimum users will know.

My DH and I both have an optimum card, I would like to transfer his points to mine so that I have enought for the redemtion coming up. If I do this is it done immediately or is there a few days before it is actually transferred.

Also my Mom wanted to give me her points too, she can't be bothered with them.

So Can I transfer from 2 different optimum cards to my own and it is done right away or should I make sure I do it well before I want to do a redemtion from my card. Thanks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by doodlelover View Post
    I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer for so I thought I'd ask here, I bet one of you savvy Optimum users will know.

My DH and I both have an optimum card, I would like to transfer his points to mine so that I have enought for the redemtion coming up. If I do this is it done immediately or is there a few days before it is actually transferred.

Also my Mom wanted to give me her points too, she can't be bothered with them.

So Can I transfer from 2 different optimum cards to my own and it is done right away or should I make sure I do it well before I want to do a redemtion from my card. Thanks
    The points will be transferred immediately.You can transfer points from two accounts to your own account.Points transfer was created to help people transfer their points to family and friends.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WandaM View Post
    I shopped today used the coupon for Nov. 15th I plan on Shopping on Sat. 20x's pts then on Sunday for the 4000 bonus pts. I just have to preplan my shopping/coupons before I go. I need the pts.
    Did 3000 points show up right away? I used it (spend around 34 before tax and didn't get the points right away! Thanks!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thien_nga View Post
    Did 3000 points show up right away? I used it (spend around 34 before tax and didn't get the points right away! Thanks!
    The coupon says at the bottom all points will be added December 7.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    The coupon says at the bottom all points will be added December 7.
    Thank you, now I know!

ANYONE HAS THE FLYERS YET ? PLEASE post some good deals you find, or the Sat special!!! Thanks you!!!
    Last edited by thien_nga; Mon, Nov 15th, 2010 at 08:47 PM.
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    The points will be transferred immediately.You can transfer points from two accounts to your own account.Points transfer was created to help people transfer their points to family and friends.
    Thanks, that helps a bunch.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal View Post
    You and I might make sense.

But "SDM promos", "SDM rules", "SDM cashiers" and "makes sense" are oxymorons.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information