User Tag List

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So I was robbed today and I was wondering if anyone had opinions about alarm companies in montreal. I read about one that charged like 100 for the year but I imagine you get what you pay for a little bit when it comes to companies monitoring alarm systems. I also read a review of one company that said that even paying 30 dollars a month the company was useless. So does anyone have any recommendations for good alarm companies that are worth the piece of mind. My place is wired for a system i just need the panels and the monthly fee. I don't want to pay a lot but I'd like a good quality service as my sector has had a lot of break in lately.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hi mandolinatou,

I don't have any info about alarm systems -- I just wanted to say I'm sorry that happened to you. That's a drag... I hope nothing of great sentimental value was taken...

Oh -- I have heard radio commercials for a company called Alarm Force - I think that's the name. They charge just a monitoring fee I believe. Don't have any other info.

Hope other Montrealers can help you out more Take care and good luck.

Silk

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks silk yeah its sort of been a tough year this year. They did get away with a couple of heirlooms but had they had a car it could have been a lot worse.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Sorry to hear that happened to you.

I used to deal with ADT and now deal with Omega.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask...

Take care

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandolinatou View Post
    Thanks silk yeah its sort of been a tough year this year. They did get away with a couple of heirlooms but had they had a car it could have been a lot worse.

Mandolinatou, I'm sorry to hear you've had a tough year - I'm sure this is the last thing you needed That is lousy that they got your heirlooms. I admire your 'could have been worse' attitude

Here's hoping 2011 will be better for you

And hope you can make it to one of the Montreal get-togethers soon so we can meet you (maybe the next one? - probably early December -it'll be posted in this local/Montreal section).

In the meantime, take good care.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Nov 18th, 2010 at 02:46 AM.

Thread Information