User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Does anyone know what day the flier came out, or if it has yet, with the scratch card insert? My mom didn't get one in the mail, and I'm thinking of braving the snow with DS and our wagon to try to get at least one - but it would really help if I knew which day it came out (anytime saved sorting through bins when it's freezing is nice!). Most people around here just throw the whole stack of fliers into the bins, still wrapped in the dated brown covers
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Comes out today. I already got it so it just depends on what time your fliers get delivered.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Awesome, Thanks!! I will try to get a card at CS (I need a new snow shovel, so chocolate will be a bonus, $ will be better ) And if I can't DS and I will have to bundle up for an early Sunday walk!
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    Does anyone know what day the flier came out, or if it has yet, with the scratch card insert? My mom didn't get one in the mail, and I'm thinking of braving the snow with DS and our wagon to try to get at least one - but it would really help if I knew which day it came out (anytime saved sorting through bins when it's freezing is nice!). Most people around here just throw the whole stack of fliers into the bins, still wrapped in the dated brown covers
    Scratch card was in the delivered subscription Advocate today.

Thread Information