User Tag List

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff align=center><TBODY><TR><TD height=39 width=600></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600><TBODY><TR><TD height=87 width=24></TD><TD style="LINE-HEIGHT: 14px" height=87 vAlign=top width=552>Our Valued Consumers & Baby Club Members,

One of the benefits of being a Heinz Baby Club Member is that you receive product information updates through email and e-newsletters. We want to take this opportunity to share some news with you.
    </TD><TD height=87 width=24></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600><TBODY><TR><TD height=152 width=369> <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=369><TBODY><TR><TD height=114 width=24></TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; LINE-HEIGHT: 14px" height=114 vAlign=top width=345>As you may know, Heinz has been a market leader in the infant food category with over 150 varieties of cereals, jarred foods and snacks available in Canada. We launched Nurture Infant Formula to Canadian consumers in 2008. Yet two years later, Heinz formula sales are very disappointing and we have made the decision to discontinue the entire formula lineup. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD height=152 width=231></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600><TBODY><TR><TD height=95 width=24></TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; LINE-HEIGHT: 14px" height=95 vAlign=top width=552>If you currently are using Nurture infant formula, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Heinz realizes that it may take some time to transition your little one onto a new formula and for this reason will be keeping Nurture formula on shelf until the end of 2010. In the meantime, if you have any questions about how to choose an alternate formula or how to transition your baby from one formula to another, please speak with your health care practitioner</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

received it as email sorry don't know how to display better!!!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

its sad to see it go but it seems even with some decent coupons out there it didn't really take off in a market where people want to stick to 1 brand
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I stayed away from it because it looked like skim milk powder was the main ingredient. The other brands seem to have some broken down proteins. My little guy seemed pretty sensitive for the first several months, so I wasn't going to take chances

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

darn, this is the one that i use and before my daughter was born i traded my life away for a ton of the coupons. oh well. maybe i'll stock up now and hope that i'll have enough - i hate switching formulas when i've found 1 that works. thanks for the news!

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

That's sad to see. This is one of the more affordable formulas on the market and with coupons available it made it even better. I didn't buy it very often but my DD was fine on it when we did use it.

Designer clothes (including kids) at great prices! Be my first Haute Look referral!
    http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CShaw223

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

You should be able to get some good clearance deals with those coupons!

Designer clothes (including kids) at great prices! Be my first Haute Look referral!
    http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CShaw223

Skankarina on the prowl MercyEhm's Avatar
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    I stayed away from it because it looked like skim milk powder was the main ingredient. The other brands seem to have some broken down proteins. My little guy seemed pretty sensitive for the first several months, so I wasn't going to take chances
    Actually whey protein is it's main ingredient. It's the EXACT same as Goodstart minus the B-cultures (which incidentally, your child would need to drink 3L+ (96oz) a day to benefit from... same scam as Activia)

It saddens me to no end as my baby doesn't digest ANY of the Goodstarts (no clue why and it tatses AWFUL~ Yes, I taste everything I feed him) and he's soy intolerant. There aren't any other Whey protein formulas

Goodstart had more money for marketing. A lot of pediatricians recomend the Heinz.

Guess who's stocking up!?

Boo @ Heinz
    Instant Human Just Add COFFEE!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I used Heinz too when supplimenting. My oldest loved the giraffe! My youngest didn't want anything to do with Nestle, it made her vomit. The cheaper President's Choice, Heinz, and Parent's Choice were/are her favorites especially the stage 2 Vanilla!!!

Thread Information