User Tag List

Thread: Walmart

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

What is the deal with Walmart these days? Why can't you buy more than one thingand use a coupon. Sent Dh to walmart with a list of a few things. 2 containers of clorox wipes (on sale for $3) some denta stix (on sale 2/7) They made him do seoerate transacations for the items because he had a coupon for each item. What the heck is that. Its not like he was buying a case, and had a coupon for each. The girl even check that with the manager, and she said that was the policy. Why is it places try to discourage people from using coupons by giving them a hard time?
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup, sure know how you feel. It is real tiring when they give you a hard time for multiple coupons. Doesn't matter though. I have had to learn to stand my ground and even if they punch them in one at a time, then so be it.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
    What is the deal with Walmart these days? Why can't you buy more than one thingand use a coupon. Sent Dh to walmart with a list of a few things. 2 containers of clorox wipes (on sale for $3) some denta stix (on sale 2/7) They made him do seoerate transacations for the items because he had a coupon for each item. What the heck is that. Its not like he was buying a case, and had a coupon for each. The girl even check that with the manager, and she said that was the policy. Why is it places try to discourage people from using coupons by giving them a hard time?
    Which Wal-Mart was it? I shop at the one on Empress Street and I use multiple coupons all the time with no hassle...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

I've never had any problems with this either but then again, you never know...Seems employees don't really know their store policies. Maybe it would be helpful for you to bring a copy of the policy with you? What a hassle
    Vous parlez français? Venez nous visiter sur www.rabaisextreme.ca!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

it was the Unicity store. I have never had taht issue before, but nothing seems to be consistent.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No it never is consistent. It depends on the day, the manager, their mood. So many variables.
    I have never had issues there either. I have had managers called by the cashier, and it always ends up that I am right.
    If you ever get the choice, I hope you dance

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i don't bother with walmart anymore... the one by mcphillips (past seven oaks hospital) is bad for that too... and the one at st.vital mall( the girl was so rude and i only had 3 coupons)... but i guess it all depends on the cashier...

Thread Information