User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Today my son wanted me to go into SDM and pick up a Christmas gift for his girlfriend. I told him about the Quo kits and the bonus points. I also wanted to pick up some of the Green Works to make some auction baskets for his school choir fundraiser.

So at the cosmetics counter, Fiona was working (if you ever have to go to a SDM cosmetics counter go east...Fiona is amazing) and I wanted her opinion on the two different Quo kits. We chatted for a bit and started to ring in my purchases and was a couple of dollars short for another mystery gc, so off I go to grab a couple of the Life Brand choco bars and potato chips. So my total came up to over the $75 mark and I scratched my card (I rec'd the card from the gala event at the west side on Saturday) and it was for $50! I wanted to cry...I never win anything really huge and this was huge for me.

Now Fiona knows that I collect for the shelters and was so happy for me. I almost started crying.

You know what made it even better...Fiona donated some gift bags on behalf of the Cosmetics Department for the teenage girls at the shelter. I just opened one up to take a look at one and it is packed with really nice samples and some full size products.

So if you are at the SDM in the east side, drop by and say hi to Fiona and let her know that you heard about her.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

That is AWESOME!

Thread Information