User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

ok I was in Winnipeg SDM store and they gave me a calendar for the month of December posting which events are happening each day and our Redemption is DECEMBER 3 and DECEMBER 4th AND DECEMBER 5TH

WINNIPEG ONLY PORTAGE PLACE SDM AND WINNIPEG SQUARE LOCATIONS...REDEMPTION STARTS FRIDAY FOR THESE 2 STORES ONLY !!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Dec 2nd, 2010 at 09:13 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Is that store maybe closed on the Sunday?
    In Ontario if the store is closed on Sunday when its a sat/sun promo they do it on Friday.
    Only way Friday makes sense since it would've been in this weeks flyer.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Some downtown stores in big cities start their bonus redemptions on Fridays... Just an idea

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Wow this is in 4 days!!!

Better get my list ready.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Those shoppers are the lucky ones. They get the current flyer's sales and the next week's flyers sale.

People in Ottawa and Toronto have done that.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

nope our store is open on Sunday=) I was surprised she gave me the calader for Dec listing when each event is happening !...so my fav Sp was off by the time I got back...so I don't know the bonus amount...

I had a plan....it went to sh@t!!! I didn't get the 18,500 bonus points she rang in each item and then my coupons (2001 code) but took off to many coupons ! and rang in to few items ..*sighs to self**
    I bought 5 stouffers so almost $25 she took she only rang in 2 but took of 6 @4.99
    b1g1 M&Ms rang in 1 @ 4.99 then took off 4.99
    case of pop..8.00--no coupon (roomie wanted it)
    1 reach toothbrush @ 1.99 took off $2
    6 carlton cards @14.59 took off $10
    1 case Mr.noodles 2.49
    4 life choc bars 5.98...1000points only rang in 2
    1 bag chips $2.99---took off $2.00
    1 pk nutri-grain..2.99
    1 maxwell instant coffee---2.99

would have been almost $76 before taxes..if she would have rang in everything properly.... yes I leftt the store only paying $14.64 but I would have rather had the points...so my next question is do I take everything back tomorrow ask to speak to the manager ? The assistant manager told me I was absolutley wrong that is has to be $75 AFTER coupons.

I feel so dissapointed I was hoping to make it to the redemption..since I used my coupons now it will be like spending $75 to get $25 extra..not really worth it here I had it all planned how I was going to take my mom to the beauty side and let her pick whatever I feel so dissapointed now....

Wiffy's got Deals
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    nope our store is open on Sunday=) I was surprised she gave me the calader for Dec listing when each event is happening !...so my fav Sp was off by the time I got back...so I don't know the bonus amount...

I had a plan....it went to sh@t!!! I didn't get the 18,500 bonus points she rang in each item and then my coupons (2001 code) but took off to many coupons ! and rang in to few items ..*sighs to self**
    I bought 5 stouffers so almost $25 she took she only rang in 2 but took of 6 @4.99
    b1g1 M&Ms rang in 1 @ 4.99 then took off 4.99
    case of pop..8.00--no coupon (roomie wanted it)
    1 reach toothbrush @ 1.99 took off $2
    6 carlton cards @14.59 took off $10
    1 case Mr.noodles 2.49
    4 life choc bars 5.98...1000points only rang in 2
    1 bag chips $2.99---took off $2.00
    1 pk nutri-grain..2.99
    1 maxwell instant coffee---2.99

would have been almost $76 before taxes..if she would have rang in everything properly.... yes I leftt the store only paying $14.64 but I would have rather had the points...so my next question is do I take everything back tomorrow ask to speak to the manager ? The assistant manager told me I was absolutley wrong that is has to be $75 AFTER coupons.

I feel so dissapointed I was hoping to make it to the redemption..since I used my coupons now it will be like spending $75 to get $25 extra..not really worth it here I had it all planned how I was going to take my mom to the beauty side and let her pick whatever I feel so dissapointed now....

You should have come in right after you figured something was wrong tho... that's what I did today. Even the cashier and I had to return everything and ring them again, it's still worth it. Besides all your coupons would be kept in the till's envelop.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I was already home......so should I go back tomorrow or to late now...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    147 (100%)

Gee, most days, this would be a BIG brag!!
    I would call first thing and ask them to keep your coupons out if they can and let them know you'll be in to adjust the bill. An inconvenience for you for sure… but if you have your heart set on the redemption - then…
    Sorry it didn't go as planned… I'm sure there is something they can do to make it right.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savess View Post
    Gee, most days, this would be a BIG brag!!
    I would call first thing and ask them to keep your coupons out if they can and let them know you'll be in to adjust the bill. An inconvenience for you for sure… but if you have your heart set on the redemption - then…
    Sorry it didn't go as planned… I'm sure there is something they can do to make it right.
    yes in a way it is a big brag but I don't feel so good about it for 4 reasons...

1. I left the store with stuff I didn't pay for even though she took the coupons.
    2. she took more coupons off than she should have.
    3.I didn't get the points
    4.I really wanted to give the redemption to my mom...she does lots for me and is deff my best friend !

ugh today started out crappy ...I wasn't at work more than 10 mins when stuff started going wrong and I excused myself to the bathroom cause I could barely hold back my tears and the day did not get any better and then the incident at shoppers where the assistant manager said that there was no way I would be getting the points as it is $75 after coupons and ppl were looking and I felt embarrased and I just feel pretty crappy right now.....sorry for the rant I'll be quiet now

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Those shoppers are the lucky ones. They get the current flyer's sales and the next week's flyers sale.

I Tried that, only the flyer for weekly specials, not the /1/2 days special, they would not start until Saturday at midnight. However, you do get the points(20x) and the 5 day's specail (GC etc.). Choice are limited, as most store do not have grocery section.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Yup!

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    yes in a way it is a big brag but I don't feel so good about it for 4 reasons...

1. I left the store with stuff I didn't pay for even though she took the coupons.
    2. she took more coupons off than she should have.
    3.I didn't get the points
    4.I really wanted to give the redemption to my mom...she does lots for me and is deff my best friend !

ugh today started out crappy ...I wasn't at work more than 10 mins when stuff started going wrong and I excused myself to the bathroom cause I could barely hold back my tears and the day did not get any better and then the incident at shoppers where the assistant manager said that there was no way I would be getting the points as it is $75 after coupons and ppl were looking and I felt embarrased and I just feel pretty crappy right now.....sorry for the rant I'll be quiet now
    Don't apologize for ranting, it sounds like you had a crappy day.

The key to the $75 spend after coupons is to just let the system handle things and not involve the manager or cashier in whether you should get the points or not - as they are firmly convinced it's $75 after coupons.

Given that stuff got rung in incorrectly, you should have probably cancelled the transaction when you realized what was going on. If I were in your shoes I would call the store and ask them if they still have your coupons and if you can do a return and repurchase with those coupons. Then take it from there.

I hope it works out.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Downtown Ottawa and Toronto stores will have the MEGA bonus this Friday

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Today is another day, and I hope a much better one for you. I would just forget about going back and returning stuff. You got great deals anyway. Why don't you shop again? Go and find yourself some Green Works, Huggies wipes and Life chocolates, and you'll get enough points for redemption. Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information