User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

always hated SD bc u never knew how much you where paying till the end when they pushed the majic button and the price went down.
    today notice the greenworks came up at 1.99
    still says at the bottom that i saved a million dollars (some of thier reg prices are crazy) but is much easier to see if you have spent 75.00
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

That completely depends on what system the SDM store has.
    The majority of the stores have the older system where the sale price comes up immediately.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarajk View Post
    That completely depends on what system the SDM store has.
    The majority of the stores have the older system where the sale price comes up immediately.
    Correct. I have never seen a store in Mississauga with a new system. I can always see sale prices right away.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My Zellers has a system like that...I hate it. The first time I pointed out the price was scanning wrong and then the cashier showed me it changes at the end when she totals it. It's hard for people like me who watch the cashiers very closely.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie27 View Post
    My Zellers has a system like that...I hate it. The first time I pointed out the price was scanning wrong and then the cashier showed me it changes at the end when she totals it. It's hard for people like me who watch the cashiers very closely.
    LOL, that's how I scop mens pj pants when the new system came in. It was 2/20.00, but the cash says $20, I said it's supposed to be $10 each, so she took it to a self scanner and it says 2/20.00, so I paid $10 for one and got a free pair. I didn't know about this new system and neither did the cashier at that time. Now all cashiers know.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes, the new store in Milton, ON has the new system. I avoid shopping there. Its too hard to figure out the prices. Once she presses the button, youre standing there holding up the line trying to see if the prices came up correctly. GRRRRRR.

Thread Information