User Tag List

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if there is a Bargain Shop in Hamilton? They have a really good flyer and a coupon for $5 off, but it's also called TBS.

I'm confused! I think I've seen "The Bargain Shop" up at the Upper Gage Plaza, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for any help,

Fibrana
    This thread is currently associated with: The Bargain Shop

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

According to 411.ca, that is the only store listing that comes up. There used to be a store at the plaza opposite Lime Ridge Mall and one downtown. Guess they are not around unless they are operated as franchise stores? Might be able to check the Upper Wentworth plaza this week to confirm.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

i usually go to the one in Waterdown as it is a little closer but according to their site, there is one at 983 Fennell Ave East which is near Upper Gage
    http://www.tbsstores.com/locationdet...store_id=52747

The Bargain! Shop, The Bargain Shop and TB!S are all the same thing
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

btw, they are great about coupons and even accept printed but if you are using more than 10 coupons, even if you ask for separate transactions, they will need a managers approval so its better to let them know beforehand so they can call a manager over, Last time I had to wait 10 mins for the manager to come down to the cash
    What is your coupon policy?

• We accept the following types of coupons (see subject to the requirements and limits below):
      • Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
      • Free merchandise (or manufacturer's Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
      • Store coupons
      • Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
      • The above listed coupons printed from the internet
    • The following requirements and limits are applicable:
      • We only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
      • We will not accept expired coupons.
      • Internet coupons must be legible and as part of its original print, say "Manufacturer Coupon." There must be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
      • Only one introductory tb!s the bargain shop Welcome web coupon is permitted per customer.
      • Use of 10 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by the Store Manager..
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Ceilidhe
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The Bargain Shop on the mountain is on Fennell & Upper Gage in the Plaza on the N side of Fennell.

Thread Information