User Tag List

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I do not plan to take advantage of the upcoming redemption event. However, it happens suddenly to our family that we need to take passport photos for at least 2 members. I am thinking whether we can take photos at SDM/Pharmaprix and use our points to pay for that or not? Any ideas or experience?
    TIA
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

I'm not sure about passport photos. But I've ordered photos via their online site and have them delivered to my local SDM. And I've purchased them on a 20x The Points day and got the points

So I don't see why you couldn't redeem for them, if you can earn points on them. But I'm not a 100% certain though.
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks Tony. I could not call their HO so here is what I find in their terms and conditions, just in case for anyone having the same questions:
    "Pharmaprix Optimum Points may not be redeemed towards the purchase of the following products/services: prescription drugs, products containing codeine, gift cards, wireless phone cards, stamps, Post Office stamps and merchandise, passport photos, tickets provided by Ticket Ops or any other event ticket provider, lottery tickets, bus tickets and passes, delivery charges (where applicable), bill payments (where accepted), bottle deposits/returns, charitable donations, gift with purchases and any other items specified as exclusions from time to time."
    Last edited by MeMew; Sat, Dec 4th, 2010 at 10:14 AM.

Thread Information