User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

P&G Promo for 20 x the points this weekend...couple question

If you spend $25 on these BRANDS listed in the flyer, do you get an additional 20 x the points? So it would become 40 x the points on that purchase?!?

Does it have to be a purchase of the items listed on sale of just those particular brands? Flyer says "WUS $25 or more on these participating brands"....I was wondering if I can buy the tooth brushes on the front page for $0.99 use the $1 off coupons and get them for FREE and still get 40 x the points?

Please let me know if this is correct or if I am crazy and just wishful thinking

Also I'd love to hear what you are buying if you are doing the P&G promo for the 20 x the points and what coupons you are using
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Amanda83; Sat, Dec 11th, 2010 at 01:21 AM.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Hi! Amanda!

Yes, you will get 20X on the P&G stuff wus $25 on the participating products! & get 20X points on top of that wus $75 total purchase. It works the same for the current Quo 15x points wus $30 & Bath Retreat 20X wus $10!!!!

It sure helps to multiply our points!! hehe

I have one $5wub3 Gillette coupon left & some $3wub2 Old spice & some Olay facial coupons & have to dig out my Crest coupons!!! Whooot!

Wish I had some of the $5 & $9 p&g coupons but I used them all!!

Thanks for starting this thread!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    147 (100%)

Thanks everyone, I didn't even see this.
    Do you think the bonus 20x will count on the buy a gillette get a free body wash? I realize if they use 2002 to ring in the free one, it won't count for the regular 20x but will it count toward the $25 in P&G products….??
    Thanks, going out soon!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I also have a question. Is the 20x the points only on the actual products shown or can you buy any Olay products and get the points?

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

Where is this in the flyer? I looked through it twice and didn't see it - am I blind?!?!
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetonester521 View Post
    Where is this in the flyer? I looked through it twice and didn't see it - am I blind?!?!
    Wow - nevermind - I just found it in the SDM BC flyer. Weird?1? The Quebec flyer doesn't even have this page in it - and I could have missed out on an awesome bonus points opportunity today!! Thanks Amanda83 for bringing this to my attention!!!
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for posting!
    I know I won't meet the minumum $75 to earn 20x points but I can certainly buy $25 of P&G products and reduce my OOP cost with coupons I should still have kicking around. Time to sort through that pile of coupons and head over to SDM, lol.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Wow - nevermind - I just found it in the SDM BC flyer. Weird?1? The Quebec flyer doesn't even have this page in it - and I could have missed out on an awesome bonus points opportunity today!! Thanks Amanda83 for bringing this to my attention!!!
    Just wondering if this is not in the QC flyer, would we still get the x20 points here in QC?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    Hi! Amanda!

Yes, you will get 20X on the P&G stuff wus $25 on the participating products! & get 20X points on top of that wus $75 total purchase. It works the same for the current Quo 15x points wus $30 & Bath Retreat 20X wus $10!!!!

What is QUO? I'll have a look a the Bath Retreat products too, I don't need a coupon for that one?

It sure helps to multiply our points!! hehe

It sure does

I have one $5wub3 Gillette coupon left & some $3wub2 Old spice & some Olay facial coupons & have to dig out my Crest coupons!!! Whooot!

Nice, I am going to get some NyQuil & DayQuil I think and then some deodorants and use the FREE Body Wash coupons with them, I know I won't get the points for the BOGO part but we can use some more mens body wash in our house so its a win win if I am over the $25 mark anyhow

Wish I had some of the $5 & $9 p&g coupons but I used them all!!

Me too, those are GREAT coupons

Thanks for starting this thread!

You're welcome, thanks for replying

Quote Originally Posted by savess View Post
    Thanks everyone, I didn't even see this.
    Do you think the bonus 20x will count on the buy a gillette get a free body wash? I realize if they use 2002 to ring in the free one, it won't count for the regular 20x but will it count toward the $25 in P&G products….??
    Thanks, going out soon!!!

I have no idea how that works but I'd say no, but not positive.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritedside View Post
    I also have a question. Is the 20x the points only on the actual products shown or can you buy any Olay products and get the points?
    Sounds like from Carly's post is that it's ALL PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS. But I am really not sure.

That's to bad it's not in your flyer. Hope you get your points. If there is a promo in another province are the computers set up for the entire country or province to province, can anyone do a deal that's not in their province and get the points?

Quote Originally Posted by frugal_gal View Post
    Thanks for posting!
    I know I won't meet the minumum $75 to earn 20x points but I can certainly buy $25 of P&G products and reduce my OOP cost with coupons I should still have kicking around. Time to sort through that pile of coupons and head over to SDM, lol.
    I was thinking that too last night, but I need to get appy's anyhow for a gathering we are having tomorrow night so I figured what the heck

Quote Originally Posted by felisha View Post
    Just wondering if this is not in the QC flyer, would we still get the x20 points here in QC?
    I was wondering the same thing, I don't really know how that works yet.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by felisha View Post
    I didn't notice it in my flyer (AB) but they had signs up in store, maybe just head over and have a look see?

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

and if you know how you will spend, don`t forget to buy shoppers GC first....those with the amounts on.....this will give you regular points.....and then use your card to pay your purchase....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

Thanks everyone for your advice I got 8270 Product Bonus Points And total of 35570 today, thanks so much...I did both the P&G and Bath Retreat 40 x the points so thanks!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    and if you know how you will spend, don`t forget to buy shoppers GC first....those with the amounts on.....this will give you regular points.....and then use your card to pay your purchase....
    Since starting to pay a bit closer attention to this SDM section and how to maximize earning Optimum points about a week ago, I've been to SDM 3x but only buying few items each trip so not spending lots of money but earning a few extra points. Every time I get home I kick myself for having forgotten to buy a SDM GC to get points on that!!! OOP I've only spent a few dollars but if I had remembered to get a $25 or $50 card at least I'd get points on that and could just pay with the GC until I use whole balance on it.
    At the top of my list of things to buy at SDM next trip there = buy GC!!!!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda83 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your advice I got 8270 Product Bonus Points And total of 35570 today, thanks so much...I did both the P&G and Bath Retreat 40 x the points so thanks!!!
    ----------------

WTG!!! The QUO is SDM brand of cosmetics!!

I ended up taking back PS3 NHL 11 game, controller & perfume I got on redemption day as DS said his PS3 system is broken so I got back $220 cash & then bought a new PS3 system EA Sports NHL 11 which includes the NHL 11 game & InFamous game too!!! $299.99 plus tax!
    & I bought a $300 GC to use (3000 SDM points ) & also got 59,998 SDM for the PS3 system!!! YAY!!!
    I used my HST credit that came Dec 10 to pay for the difference!!!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

does anyone know how many times you can spend the $25 on P&G and get the 20x the bonus points? was thinking of going to shoppers in an hour or so and was wondering if i could buy $50 worth but will it allow me to get 20x the bonus points twice? or is it just once per optimum card?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information