User Tag List

Page 1250 of 2018 FirstFirst ... 250 750 1150 1200 1240 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1260 1300 1350 1750 ... LastLast
Results 18,736 to 18,750 of 30263
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    This is the Jester. Thanks to all of the generous members on this site I've finally come up with the win I was waiting for - THE CRUZE!!!!!!!!!!! I've been the biggest lurker, for the longest time and finally coming into the fold. Perhaps the world's slowest keyer so no threat to fellow posters. Nonetheless hoping to contribute to this interesting crew of dedicated members and friends.
    Cheers to cruzin'

WOW congrats Jester.........enjoy the CRUZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz
    Welcome aboard :o)

HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats and welcome The Jester!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is the Jester. Thanks to all of the generous members on this site I've finally come up with the win I was waiting for - THE CRUZE!!!!!!!!!!! I've been the biggest lurker, for the longest time and finally coming into the fold. Perhaps the world's slowest keyer so no threat to fellow posters. Nonetheless hoping to contribute to this interesting crew of dedicated members and friends.
    Cheers to cruzin'
    WELCOME to the Fold, The Jester!!!!
    HUGE CONGRATS on Your Win!!!!

'Tis the Best Q-Thread we have here, filled with Amazing Souls who are Helpful and Fun-Loving!!!!

For Fun, Lurk no further.
    Looking forward to You making us Laugh.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cheers to cruzin'

Wow big Congratulations to you! Heard you on the radio, you sure won big from the Q you lucky guy!Now maybe you will come out from hiding so we can get to know you!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the jester View Post
    this is the jester. Thanks to all of the generous members on this site i've finally come up with the win i was waiting for - the cruze!!!!!!!!!!! I've been the biggest lurker, for the longest time and finally coming into the fold. Perhaps the world's slowest keyer so no threat to fellow posters. Nonetheless hoping to contribute to this interesting crew of dedicated members and friends.
    Cheers to cruzin'
    Name:  congratulation_graphics_2.gif
Views: 314
Size:  49.2 KB
    Val
    "Smiles are contagious - be a carrier!!"
    Have a GREAT day!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

March 25
    Elvis Presley's ducktail hairstyle and famous sideburns are removed as he received the regulation short haircut from US Army barber James Peterson. The King would never go back to wearing a DA.

March 25
    Ray Charles updates Hoagy Carmichael's "Georgia On My Mind", a song that first became a #10 hit for Frankie Trumbauer in 1931. Charles' version will become his fifth Billboard Pop chart hit and his first #1 next November.

March 25
    Elvis Presley appears in concert at a benefit for the U.S.S. Arizona memorial in Hawaii. Following his 17 song set, the King would not play another live date for the next eight years.

March 25
    Jeff Beck joined The Yardbirds and would later help record the hits, "Heart Full of Soul" and "Shapes of Things" before leaving in the Fall of 1966. Jimmy Page had also joined the band, but The Yardbirds would split up in 1968. Page then re-shaped the group to form The New Yardbirds, later renaming them Led Zeppelin.

March 25
    The Doors debut album, featuring "Light My Fire", enters the Billboard Hot 200 chart. The LP had been released during the first week of January and would end up leading Billboard for three weeks and Cashbox for a week.

March 25
    Although they had cracked the Top 40 on three previous occasions, The Turtles enjoyed their first and only Billboard number one hit with "Happy Together". It made #12 in the UK.

March 25
    The Monkees 58th and final TV episode was broadcast, ending a two year run. The Fabricated Four would soon start to dissolve as Peter Tork left the group later that year, leaving just Mike Nesmith, Micky Dolenz and Davy Jones on the cover of the group's next album, "Instant Replay".

March 25
    John Lennon and Yoko Ono begin their seven day "bed-in" to promote world peace at the Hilton Hotel in Amsterdam.

March 25
    Roy Orbison marries his second wife, Barbara in Nashville.

March 25
    New York radio station WNBC banned the song "One Toke Over the Line" by Brewer and Shipley because of its alleged drug references. Other stations around the country follow suit, but the record still makes it to Billboard's #10.

March 25
    The trio of Gerry Beckley, Dewey Bunnell and Dan Peek, collectively known as America, reached the top spot on The Hot 100 and The Cashbox Best Sellers chart with "A Horse With No Name". The tune, which reached #3 in the UK, was originally titled "Desert Song".

March 25
    Roberta Flack started a five-week run at the top of the Billboard album chart with "First Take".

March 25
    Jackson Browne's wife, Phyllis Major, committed suicide. Much of the music on Browne's album, "The Pretender" displays the sense of despair at her death. The recording became the first of Browne's LP's to sell a million copies.

March 25
    After a decade of having only local success in the Michigan area, 33 year old Bob Seger gets his big break. His 7th album, "Night Moves" goes Platinum on the strength of three Top Forty hits: "Night Moves", "Mainstreet" and "Rock and Roll Never Forgets".

March 25
    During a wave of nostalgia and oldies revival, Buddy Holly And The Crickets topped the UK album chart with "20 Golden Greats".

March 25
    Motown Records celebrates its 25 anniversary with a concert in Pasadena, featuring The Supremes, Stevie Wonder, The Temptations, The Four Tops, Martha Reeves, Jr. Walker, The Commodores, Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson and The Jackson 5.

March 25
    At the 57th annual Academy Awards, Prince wins the Best Original Song Score Oscar for "Purple Rain" and Stevie Wonder is awarded Best Original Song for "I Just Called To Say I Love You".

March 25
    Fire destroyed a recording studio on Chuck Berry's farm at Wentzville, Missouri. Among the items lost was a tape containing 13 unreleased Berry songs.

March 25
    Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee is arrested for allegedly exposing his buttocks during a concert in Augusta, Georgia.

March 25
    Former Bay City Rollers drummer Derek Longmuir was sentenced to 300 hours of community service after admitting to possessing child ography. Despite his guilty plea, he maintained that the offending materials did not belong to him. He was subsequently fired from his job as a nurse at the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary, but later re-admitted.

March 25
    Bob Dylan wins the Best Original Song Oscar for "Things Have Changed" from the movie Wonder Boys.

March 25
    Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon were forced to flee their Buckinghamshire mansion after a fire broke out as they slept.

March 25
    Dan Seals, of the 1970s duo England Dan And John Ford Coley, died of cancer at the age of 61. After scoring several Billboard Pop chart hits, including "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight", "Nights are Forever" and "Love Is The Answer", Seals went on to have a solid career in Country music during the 1980s and early '90s.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Cheers to cruzin'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cheers to cruzin'
    aha, they are trying to figure out what part of the CRUZE, this
    thread OWNS
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by WolfDio; Fri, Mar 25th, 2011 at 08:38 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Jester
    ...First Congrats!!!!!!! Second I think if you took a poll around here we have all been lurkers at one time or another...
    It is great to let us be one of the first to know of you super fantastic win.
    Don't be a stranger, I am a slow posting typist. due to my million spelling mistakes...
    Stick around, this is one the nicest bunch of folks you'll meet. Lots of jokes, banter and fun, Sure you figured that out (lurking or peeking sounds nicer) nights out too as a group.... yes together.
    A great big hug and congrats!!!!!
    Your new friend Maggierocks..... Scarb HUH,,,he he he your name looks strangley familiar/!?!
    Hope to see you back...... It's fun here or did I mention that?????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cheers to cruzin'
    Greetings and Felicitations! Hip Hip Hoorah! And I believe it's pronounced "Tally ho!"

I found your photo online.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information