User Tag List

Thread: SPC Question

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Are the VIP SPC cards only available through Lou Lou??? Because I lent mine to a friend who somehow lost it at the cash, the guy in front of her had it in his hand for some reason and then said he never had it. They gave her a new one but I'm afraid that it was just a regular one which I know I will have issues with if they ask for my ID. Last time I lend anything to anyone
    This thread is currently associated with: Lou Lou Magazine, SPC Student Price Card
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

They're available through other companies, such as banks and insurance companies as special offers. If your new card doesn't say on the front side that it's a VIP SPC then it's just a regular one that does require student ID. Double check with the fine print on the back side of the card =)

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I can't help i'm afraid but just thought that its terrible - i never give my cards to anyone..certainly no stranger in the store. Hope you get an answer

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Ok, now I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!! I too would never lend it to a stranger, but I lent it to a friend thinking that they would take care of my property like it was their own. Guess she doesn't value her stuff very much. Going to call SPC today and see if there is anything they can do for me. If I get charged for a new card I'll ask her to pay for it.
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more

wannabecouponlady
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Your friend should purchase you a new one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Wow, that sucks...I let friends use mine all the time and know I'd be pretty annoyed if someone lost it. Certainly stuff can happen - wallets get lost or stolen, etc., but the guy who stole it right at the cash (if I've read your post correctly) has got a big pair on him to do that!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you call Lou Lou with your subscription number they may replace it but SPC wont even replace lost regular ones and any you can get in the store are student ones, you can't get a VIP one anywhere but Lou Lou (and there is a special BMO credit one you can get but you still need student ID with it)

If they wont, the Lou Lou deal expires Dec 31st, I would tell your friend to order one soon
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Can someone give me the link for ordering another SPC VIP card??? I don't have time to call LouLou and try to get a replacment so if I can still get it I will and she will just have to pay me back!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information