User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I purchased a vacuum from sears in 2007. When i bought the vacuum I was told that if the vacuun wrecked more then three times in the ENTIRE warranty period, i bought 5 years warranty, then it would be considered a lemon and I would receive a new vacuum. my vacuumed wrecked again today, it was just fixed in august, for the 4th time its been the same problem and now they are saying that their new warranty policy is that it has to wreck three times in the first year and all I can do is keep getting it serviced Does anyone happ
    en to know if this policy has always been in effect??
    This thread is currently associated with: Sears

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

sorry i don't know about the warranties, but maybe it's time to get a new vacuum - lots of boxing day deals?? Is it a very expensive vacuum, because you can find good ones for $150.

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Do you have the details of the original extended warranty in writing? If so, those terms should still apply. If their policy changed after-the-fact, that shouldn't affect you.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I bought the vacuum for almost $1000

*Loves coupons*
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

wow Then I think for $1000 they should get you another one. for that price they should make you a happy customer.....I mean for that price it should be the best vac out there and should last you longer then what it has I would complain. good luck
    I have one bad exparence with Sears about 9 years ago and now I don't shop there unless some gives me a gift card as a gift.. its sad but When some one ticks me off the way they did I don't forget and there for they don't get my business and in taht 9 years I have told everyone I know how Sears is...
    Thank you to Everyone On SmartCanucks for helping me save

Trading Score
    38 (90%)

I hate sears I can not put in any other language there waranty policy might as we be from another planet my tv keept braking because the sales guy sold me a lemon and a floor model without telling me man was I angry and al they have done is keep servicing it over and over I am on repair number 4 finally we trashed the tv it was not worth the hassel not to mention there points system is insane you ahve to spen 1000 bucks to get 10 back i didi a big happy dance when they were paid and chaopped up the card they still call do you want our card no no andhang up lo

Thread Information