User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I just got back from Walmart and was going to pm the Old Spice Deo that is on sale at RCSS and the cashier said they don't price match RCSS because its consider a wholesaler WT????? Just curious if anyone else has had this problem or if this may be a new thing?
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

I would ask for the manager...because I specifically emailed HO about this and the response was that the DO price match Walmart and in fact in most WM's at the front door on the wall there are flyers from the stores the pricematch, and rcss is always one of them up there...maybe email H/O , I no longer have the email they sent me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I have price matched them many times. They are not more a wholesaler than walmart is.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I just emailed HO - I'll post any response - I am a little ticked as I wanted to use the coupons before they expire and I am not sure I'll make it back in :-(

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Here is my email and their policy:

I would like some clarification on the price matching policy at Walmart Canada. I have been shopping there on a regular basis since it became a Superstore. During my last experience I attempted to price match a store that I have price matched there before, Real Canadian Superstore and was told that they don't price match warehouse stores, I was not aware that RCSS was a warehouse, just a supercentre like the Walmart also your policy states nothing to this effect

Our unbeatable promise:

Store managers make the final decision in always taking care of our customers, but we do have guidelines for matching our competition.

• We do honor "Preferred Shopping Card" advertised prices. Must be like items, be advertised and require a competitor's shopping card, for the discount to apply.
    • We do not honor advertisements that require a purchase in order to receive the advertised price or free product.
    • We do not honor "Buy One / Get One Free" advertisements.
    • We do not honor double or triple coupons or percent off advertisements.
    • We do not honor other retailers' "Misprinted" advertised prices.
    • We do not honor Internet Pricing.
    • We do not honor competitor advertisements from outside of the store's or Club's local trade territory.

Can you please shed some light on this policy and its practise.

Thanks for your time
    Kerry

Thread Information