User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

As long as it's $50 subtotal before coupons, then $10 promo if treated like coupon (2001), $$ off coupons should work (2001), but not FPCs (2002).

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I called head office about the 10 coupons. I am told that I would still need to spend 50 .

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by novella View Post
    I called head office about the 10 coupons. I am told that I would still need to spend 50 .

That is what they will always tell you. Better off to rely on the experts here!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Does anyone have the 10$ coupon handy? What are the instructions to the cashier written on it?

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    That is what they will always tell you. Better off to rely on the experts here!
    +1

Did Someone Say SALE?!?
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

...I'm gonna seeeeeeeee if I can find the same cashier I had the other night!

There were still plenty of $19.99 Gillette gift packs on clearance for $9.99, and she allowed me to use a $4 coupon on it (on any gift pack over $10). I still have 4 of those coupons.

eggs
    milk
    cream
    I'm hoping there are 6packs of Schweppes included in the $1.99 sale (I have $1 off coupons for those!)
    OS deodorant - - don't need it, but still have $3 WUB2 coupons that will expire tomorrow, and I will donate them to the shelter
    Air wick - to use my $7 coupon, and MIR

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Does anyone have the 10$ coupon handy? What are the instructions to the cashier written on it?
    I'm not sure if it'll help, but I used a $10 coupon on Dec. 11. I vaguely remember it instructs cashier to enter a "PLU #". The entry on my receipt read "All Products (4521)", and I got regular points for OOP and the coupon's worth.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

coupon states .... this coupon can be redeemed at any shoppers drug mart on your next purchase of $10 or more before taxes usual exemptions
    not redeemable for cash , taxes applicable . one coupon per transaction.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I had my plan all worked out to pull of a double 20X points at two different SDM on Saturday... see "What are you buying for 20X points" thread in this area.

Just a short while ago, I remembered that when I went to SDM on Christmas Day, you could not buy any food that day.

I phoned SDM and the girl said it will be the same on Saturday (New Years Day Stat Holiday).

The reason is that all grocery stores are forced to be closed on Stat Holidays, therefore they are not allowed to sell food on those days.

She also said that is probably why the 20X is Friday and Saturday instead of just on the one day.

So be careful planning your 20X assault on SDM. I have just re-worked my plan and actually found more on sale then I saw the first time.

Just thought I would give you all a heads up!
    Is it baseball season yet?

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    You can do 20x points more than once per card usually, is it different this time?
    Plus its 20x on $100 or $50 so I never split it
    Ahhhh yes. I was thinking that you had to spend the $50 to get it and so I had to do the 2 transactions. Well that and i was going to use dad's card for one and one on my card since there would be a mishmash of stuff split between us and there was no way to split the $50 both ways... if this makes sense let me know! *LOL*

Either way it is going to work out just fine I think. He is going tomorrow to get the food stuff that I thought I was going to get on Saturday but can't. Then I can grab the non food stuff on Saturday when I have time and he has to go to work. So we will both get 20X on our cards so that is good. Either way, chances are good that come bonus redemption time, we will end up merging points for something anyways!

This will be a big test for dad, he is being sent out with coupons and everything!!! He is learning though so I think he will be fine!
    Is it baseball season yet?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Is anyone going to get LB Products to max out their points? I don't know much about LB and am wondering what's available/what's good?

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweave View Post
    This will be a big test for dad, he is being sent out with coupons and everything!!! He is learning though so I think he will be fine!
    Good luck to your dad!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just a short while ago, I remembered that when I went to SDM on Christmas Day, you could not buy any food that day.

I phoned SDM and the girl said it will be the same on Saturday (New Years Day Stat Holiday).

The reason is that all grocery stores are forced to be closed on Stat Holidays, therefore they are not allowed to sell food on those days.

Has anyone else experienced the same??

I was planning on buying eggs on Sat. to take advantage of the $2 WUB 2 coupon from the Metro newspaper.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I don't think that's the case at all SDM'S. The big SDM in my area cordons off certain aisles, so that the square footage is under the amount required by law. Only stores under a certain square footage can be open on a statutory holiday (not sure if this is a GTA or ON specific law). My local store always has the food section open on stat holidays, and only aisles like baby, shampoo, etc are cordoned off.

I had my plan all worked out to pull of a double 20X points at two different SDM on Saturday... see "What are you buying for 20X points" thread in this area.

She also said that is probably why the 20X is Friday and Saturday instead of just on the one day.

So be careful planning your 20X assault on SDM. I have just re-worked my plan and actually found more on sale then I saw the first time.

Just thought I would give you all a heads up!
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

2 X SF WINGS for 17.98 with 2000 points bonus (last day)
    12 lean cuisine 11.94 with BOGO coupons
    2 x eggs $3
    2 x tide and softener 19.98 - 2 buy 2S$3 coupons 13.98
    Total $50.90 + tax

OPP $46.9 + tax
    I might buy a bag of milk for added bonus.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information